Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What's The Best Way To Integrate And Provide Multiple Billing Like Quick Teller? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Way To Integrate And Provide Multiple Billing Like Quick Teller? (685 Views)

Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Integrate And Provide Multiple Billing Like Quick Teller? by aikfrank(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Help great Men and women of this forum. A client just asked this and am wondering if there is an API for this that he can easily resell recharge cards, dstv sub, and many more billing options.

Thanks for your answer!
Re: What's The Best Way To Integrate And Provide Multiple Billing Like Quick Teller? by aikfrank(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Any one?

(1) (Reply)

[METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes / Best Iphone And Ipad Apps That Utilize Touch Id And Face Id / Do You Have Less Than 20k Views Monthly? Increase Your Traffic With Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.