Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account (453 Views)

How Can One Transfer Dollars Between Two Gtbank Dom Accounts? / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by deafeyez: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
It will be my first time to withdraw from Dom account how do I go about it so that I am not cheated.
Re: I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by bedfordng(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
deafeyez:
It will be my first time to withdraw from Dom account how do I go about it so that I am not cheated.
they won't cheat you in the banking hall since you will receive USD or the foreign currency you signed up for.

then take it to black market. that is where you need to wise up by negotiating and writing down your currency numbers for proof should in case the abokii want to play fast one on you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by deafeyez: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
bedfordng:
they won't cheat you in the banking hall since you will receive USD or the foreign currency you signed up for.

then take it to black market. that is where you need to wise up by negotiating and writing down your currency numbers for proof should in case the abokii want to play fast one on you

Thanks but is there a way the bank can pay the Naira equivalent to my current account.
Re: I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by KingOfThePay(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
deafeyez:

Thanks but is there a way the bank can pay the Naira equivalent to my current account.

An ATM card should come with your account or weren't you given? You can withdraw with your ATM card, it will be automatically converted.
Re: I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by op4real(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2019
deafeyez:

Yes, the FX amount you are withdrawing can be converted and credited to your naira account but the major issue there is that the bank's exchange rate for buying is usually much lower than parallel (black) market. On the other hand, having it converted to naira save you from risk of attack when conveying the foreign currency and risk of being played a fast one upon by aboki (though the probability of these odd occurrences are low).
Re: I Need Advice About Gtbank DOM Account by SKhanmi: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
I prefer the aboki's. Far way better than those crooks in banking halls. Just open ya eye well & don't rush.

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate USA Phone Number For Amazon Or Personal Use / The Problem With Cryptocurrency Custody / Top 20 Richest People In The World Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.