Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How My Sister Coupled With My Mum Want To Kill Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Sister Coupled With My Mum Want To Kill Me (539 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Mum Want me To Marry My Cousin Husband Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Sister Coupled With My Mum Want To Kill Me by enasgreat: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Recently i went home to request for school fees from my dad. The school fees has been paid but it was paid with the money i borrowed from a friend. Now, am not in talk term with my friend and he is requesting for his cash back.

So i visited dad. I told him to cash me to enable me settle the fees. My dad was amazed that i have not paid my fees yet because he entrusted a huge amount of money to my married elder sister to take care of my school expenses. So, we called my sister's number but she wouldn't comply. She even brought up issues of money that was spent on me in time past, imaginary money.

Just this evening, my dad told me my sister called and told him he would use police to arrest me and accuse me falsely. I wasn't surprised since this was not the first show of hatred i have witnessed from her, my mum,and my other siblings in the past. These were thesame elements that orchestrated my dropping out of school in year 2014 and now that God has finally given me a new start, they see it as a knock to their head.

My dad, a man suffering from partial paralyses also known as stroke also told me few days ago that my mum suggested he order my dropping out from school so that my younger brother who has never had any thought of school before to take over.

I have complained about something similar on nairaland in the past and these seem a little too heavy for a young man like me to face. I have no power of my own and only God has been my sole pusher for this long.

Last year, my elder brother dupped my dad a huge amount of money and they all supported him and even wanted to fight my dad. My dad went through a lot that period. A lot has happened, making me wonder if i actually belong to anywhere.

Now, am cashless and down. I need help or a bit of encouragement from you all.

God bless you.
Re: How My Sister Coupled With My Mum Want To Kill Me by Rosarie(f): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
T

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening / Best Nigeria Marriage Podcast / Hawkers Deserve Some Respect Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.