Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

"My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction (642 Views)

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by LifeDrama: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
The viral reports flooding on social media had it that the Bukola Saraki, the Senate President and Director General of Atiku Campaign Organisation hired a foreign firm known as Ballard Partners who predicts loss for Atiku presidential race.

Mandy News did an underground investigation by contacting the firms, it was gathered everything was forged.

Check out the whole details below.

"The entire contents of the letter are false, and no individual employed by Ballard Partners has been involved in any of the actions cited in this phony letter."

Statement from Brian Ballard:

"A letter allegedly sent by me on February 5, 2019 regarding the Nigerian presidential is fraudulent. My signature has been forged. Ballard Partners has not conducted any survey research on behalf of the People’s Democratic Party of Nigeria.
The entire contents of the letter are false, and no individual employed by Ballard Partners has been involved in any of the actions cited in this phony letter."

Previous post as shared by APC followers

As shared on Twitter;

“BREAKING: Foreign firm hired by the Atiku Campaign Organization headed by Bukola Saraki predicts loss for Atiku
“The results of the poll are, to put it bluntly, very negative for us”

Read total report here…�

https:///5dTSVwcEjc https:///tL503zG6p7

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-signature-has-been-forged-ballard-partners-reacts-to-atiku-loss-prediction/

Re: "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by hypertension(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
i don tire for APC
Re: "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by LifeDrama: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by id911(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerian is on the match to make history once again. On the 16th of February, 2019, we are expected to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and his APC government of fake news, forgery, lies, propaganda, nepotism, ethnocentrism and outright wickedness!

Nigerians, we should not reinforce failure. Let's throw Buhari and his incompetent team out of Aso Rock forever. Please, let's Atikulate to restore our lost jobs and engage our teeming youth on productive venture once again.

Remember, Atiku means jobs!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by dguyindcorner(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
hypertension:
i don tire for APC

I don tire for PDP!

1 Like

Re: "My Signature Has Been Forged"- Ballard Partners Reacts To Atiku Loss Prediction by dguyindcorner(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
id911:
Nigerian is on the match to make history once again. On the 16th of February, 2019, we are expected to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and his APC government of fake news, forgery, lies, propaganda, nepotism, ethnocentrism and outright wickedness!

Nigerians, we should not reinforce failure. Let's throw Buhari and his incompetent team out of Aso Rock forever. Please, let's Atikulate to restore our lost jobs and engage our teeming youth on productive venture once again.

Remember, Atiku means jobs!
God bless Nigeria

Start hawking Fura, stop waiting on government to give you job.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ogembe Involved In A Ghastly Accident / "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M / Niger State Registered Voters In 2015 And 2019 Over Inflated And Should Be Inves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.