Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged (15231 Views)

Festus Keyamo's Old Tweet On Submitting Forged Certificate To INEC (Throwback) / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by nairavsdollars(f): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Minister of State, Labour and Employment and Director, Public Affairs and Spokespersons, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Friday said an interview being circulated online which was attributed to him may have been forged.

In the interview, Keyamo was alleged to have said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, then governor of Lagos state had sacked workers unjustly and also destroyed tertiary education in Lagos state.

" I cannot imagine a situation where the military government gave more succour in Lagos State to workers than even Tinubu’s administration. Tinubu’s regime has been the worst for the workers in the last two decades".

However, speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Keyamo challenged those circulating the interview to provide the name and date of the publication as he had granted hundreds of interviews in times past and couldn't remember saying some of things ascribed to him in the publication.

While admitting the fact that he criticised governments in times past on their policies and struggle for good governance, Keyamo said he later discovered that as governor, Tinubu sacked some civil servants in the employment of the Lagos state government who were ghost workers and collecting multiple pay.

"I granted hundreds of interviews over the course of my struggles for good governance and democratic ethos. These types of interviews were typical of me. I don’t shy away from admitting my criticism of past governments".

"However, at the fullness of time you may better appreciate some policies of past govts. For instance, it was later discovered that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was actually on a crusade against ghost workers and those who were collecting multiple pay, hence many were weeded out".

"However, I cannot remember hundreds of such interviews. These were done more than two decades ago".

"Hence it would be helpful to have the name of this publication and the date. I cannot readily confirm or deny such. It may genuine or it may be fake. There were many inaccurate accounts and interviews attributed to us in those days by people who had some axe to grind with public officials" Keyamo said.
https://independent.ng/interview-ascribed-to-me-criticising-tinubus-government-may-have-been-forged-keyamo/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Chnbanc: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lai Mohammed dey learn work for ya hand

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by bennybuhari: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where did he say all this? While he was in prison?
Blueivyp:
CHIEF JOSHUA CHIBI DARIYE WROTE

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists

Please let this go viral. Nigerians need to understand this.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by PandoraObi: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
We know those responsible

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Betanaija42moro: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lie-nus Festus Keyamo

APC have succeeded in destroying this country

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by PlayerMeji: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
we dont care ...

Even Labor Party Anambra Chapter Chairman was captured on video listing the failures of Peter Obi years ago...

Now they are singing his praises...

So, Oga don't apologize for any body...You have done no wrong as long as it is politics we are talking about!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by WibusJaga: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2022

Fact that he did not outrightly deny it means it is true.

Keyamo is fast losing credibility as SAN, & tending towards Senior Advocate of Nonsense. cheesy

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Penguin2: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
“May”?

So there’s a high chance it’s true then.

And what about your taking Tinubu to court over his lack of certificates? Was your presence in the court forged too?

Or a lawyer “you shared flat with” used your name to file the Tinubu case?

Onye ala!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Agwoden(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Senior Advocate of Narcotics.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by bennybuhari: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
In the interview, he even said Tinubu is bribing Lagos State House of Assembly members with 'Chicago allowance' grin grin

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Honjoshy4u: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Keyamo the evil man; supporting evil leaders now

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by bennybuhari: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yeah he didn't deny. Just asking for date
Penguin2:
“May”?

So there’s a high chance it’s true then.

And what about your taking Tinubu to court over his lack of certificates? Was your presence in the court forged too?

Or a lawyer “you shared flat with” used your name to file the Tinubu case?

Onye ala!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Tochi3(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stupid Advocate of Nigeria... continue fooling yourself & your Urchins... grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by TINUBUISMAD: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
That's no how you won't sound stupid and foolish when defending Tulunbu

What a shame

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by TINUBUISMAD: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Senselessness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by TINUBUISMAD: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Take and sniff cocaine to calm down your bitterness

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by asanausana91: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Think9ja(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Keyamo, in all honesty, shouldn't be Tinubu's spokesman.

He has said and done a lot of anti Tinubu stuffs in the past.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by slivertongue: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2022
He made all the statement to be popular

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by bennybuhari: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Exactly
slivertongue:
He made all the statement to be popular

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by money121(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Curious345: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Before his brain shifted

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Kingozymandias(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Forged ? What a dummy grin
A video that is all over the internet in which you described Tinubu in the most shameful manner grin
Now because he is your employer you are afraid grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by coconutbag: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol. He's just trying to play safe. He doesn't want to deny the interview and later be proven wrong. Poor defender of the indefensible.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by vengertime: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
A former colleague of Festus keyamu said on radio that he is surprise that people don't know how childish keyamu can be.

In court he makes arguments like a 12 years old.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Liars

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by ChristineC: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Klownyamo for a reason.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by mrvitalis(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
May have been ? Lmfao

Oga we Nigerians are not urchins u are used to ooh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by LibertyRep: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo seems to have the toughest job now.

I don't pity him though.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Judolisco(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo like Dino melaye and FFK na anywhere belle face or anywhere money dey politicians lacking value....

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / No Plans To Sell Lagos Trade Fair Complex – FG / Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.