Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children (26556 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrMcJay:

DNA test is better than HIV test.

The last time I underwent HIV test, I repented 25 times and confessed like 40 times before they handed me the result.

In the 40 mins or so I spent in the sitting room, I remembered eveyy detail of my life.

That's when I remembered that razor blade cut me 7 and half years ago.
Lol cheesy, you have a very good point here too.
Nothing as fearful as that.......for the people that ate the forbidden apple before the right time! cheesy wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
useless man

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
He should apologize to his wife cool

For what?
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by MrMcJay(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75706493:

Lol cheesy, you have a very good point here too.
Nothing as fearful as that.......for the people that ate the forbidden apple before the right time! cheesy wink cheesy

Not really cos I don't fall into the 'eaters of forbidden fruit' category. I think fear plays a very prominent role even if you're innocent.
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by profemz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
The truth remains that gyan has ample evidence supporting his assertion of cheating on his wife but took it too far by exploiting this unproven assertion as a means to satisfy his excessive sexual urge (typical of the Blackman) while heconveniently absolved himself of all of this open show of shame
Who is to blame?
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
comshots:
You of course!

Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by omoteacher(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Thanks be to God. The wife might be loyal and faithful just Gyan finding stupid excuse to dump her sorry *ss.
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by oboy81: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Y e go wan deny him pikins dem

The man well so?
The Guy fvck up big time

1 Like

Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by wisdomkid: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2019
This guy was simply tired of that relationship.
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by humberjade: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2019
post=75706244:
Very Happy for him.
DNA : a result every man dreaded so much.

It can kill you while you are still alive.
Many many stories abound concerning paternity test, especially in this part of the world.

In other news..........

Though it can not be substantiated, it is rumoured in some quarters that most Nigerian 1st borns are bastard.

https://www.nairaland.com/2994467/most-first-borns-nigeria-bastards
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by poyebad: 5:18am On Feb 14, 2019
emmyid:
He would come up with another excuse now. Watch out.
Meanwhile, Watch the moment a fierce Horse angrily threw Tobi of BBNaija on the ground and nearly marched him to death below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLcXqcWcop0

So? The horse didn't kill him. What's the fun in that?
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Doro55:
most Ghana ladies are terrible , they have sex outside their matrimonial home .
You can still have the children and your wife still fuwadus others.
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by banio: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Fidelity is the xtics of a true woman
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by kense88: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2019
He needs to apologise to his wife and children
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Elder0001:

For what?
wrongful accusation. cool
Re: Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children by j1mmy: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2019
see his ghana must go face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chuma Okeke Chikezie 'KZ' Okpala, Olumiye 'Miye' Oni Made 2019 NBA Draft In US / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked / We Play On Empty Stomachs, Borrow Money To Eat — Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.