Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st (482 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st by Virgo123(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Anthony Joshua confirms New York fight against Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller on June 1, live on Sky Sports Box Office
Joshua will follow in the footsteps of heavyweight greats such as Joe Louis, Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield and Muhammad Ali when he crosses the Atlantic to battle Miller at 'The Mecca of Boxing'.
"June 1st, I am heading to 'The Big Apple' and I plan to embrace the culture and leave with an appetite for more," said Joshua. "I will be fighting Jarrell Miller at the legendary Madison Square Garden

Re: Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st by femmix112(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
ok
Re: Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st by Omololu001: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Jarrell miller is 30 years, he fought 24 times. He won 23 times out of 24, he won by KO 20 times, the guy have not lost any match and nah just 1 draw e get.

I will be supporting AJ, though miller is not a push over.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Fight Jarell Miller On June 1st by Virgo123(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Omololu001:
Jarrell miller is 30 years, he fought 24 times. He won 23 times out of 24, he won by KO 20 times, the guy have not lost any match and nah just 1 draw e get.

I will be supporting AJ, though miller is not a push over.
This is obviously the toughest fight of Miller's career but Joshua is d favourite winner.

(1) (Reply)

Sarri Is Wrong: He Is The One Who Has Mental Problem / Champions League: Mourinho Reveals How Tottenham Can Defeat Ajax In Semi-final / European League Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.