Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog (553 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by Sugarpresh12: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
I'm a graduate of geography with an unrated passion for travel & tours, I really need a guide or an experienced nairalander with vast knowledge in travels to help me get started on this journey. Opinions
From anyone who is into travel blogging and articles will be highly welcomed. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by anayoez: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Since you have the passion for travel and tours the next thing you need to do is to start by exploring your immediate environment.

Tour your immediate environment, take pictures using a very good camera and document your experience on your blog. That gives you the basic experience required.

Alternatively you can join other established travel and tour companies on trips to also garner experience.

I believe you already have prior knowledge of blogging?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by Sugarpresh12: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks so much for your information
Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by olumide3367(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
i am a travel blogger. You c an check my blog olumidetravel..com or reach me via olumide3367@gmail.com
Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by anayoez: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
olumide3367:
i am a travel blogger. You c an check my blog olumidetravel..com or reach me via olumide3367@gmail.com

You need to work on your blog as the layout is very poor.

The fonts are not uniform.

Consider getting a top level domain name like xyz.com if you intend to build a business and brand around travel and tours.
Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by Leonard7: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
I find it a wonderful idea. When you open your blog please don’t forget to share it here on forum. I am really enjoying reading about various countries and culture all over the world. I am accepting also good tips for cheap travelling abroad. Good luck with your blog !
Re: I Need Guide On How To Write Start A Travel Blog by olumide3367(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks
anayoez:

You need to work on your blog as the layout is very poor.

The fonts are not uniform.

Consider getting a top level domain name like xyz.com if you intend to build a business and brand around travel and tours.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: S' African Minister Blames Leaders Of Nigeria, Other Countries / Canadian Permanent / Fuel Tanker Explodes At Ochanja Market In Onitsha, People On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.