Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (34831 Views)

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by asawanathegreat(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
No way Tom P cannot endorse PMB
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Indicatedpower7(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
tossie101:
It's good u do not reason like AFONJAS,
Unlike afonja that said of buhari impregnates his wife he will still vote him,..

AFONJAS and common sense are 2 distant parallel lines that cant meet
Olosho it’s time to go to Allen Avenue

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Udopasa:
You should endorse him because he's allowing you hide in peace.

This your sickness is a real sickness for sure. So it's no longer tompolo endorsed the dullard again it's now allowing him to hide in peace.

Bro you sick wella oo

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by FLYFIRE(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very USELESS human beings. ALL APC member ARE THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by discusant: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
As was during the 2014/15 campaign, Buhari campaign organization this year mobilized the most expensive campaign firms in the world to dish out too many falsehoods confusing Nigerians.

This Tomiko denial case is typical example.

Buhari campaign manufactured the Falsehhod that Tompolo and others in the Nigerdelta approve Buhari reelection.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by varyo: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
nawaoooo!!!!! thank you for speaking up.
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Icon79(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Smart man! I knew that the so called endorsement was shady!!

APC and Buhari are becoming very desperate. They can see the handwriting on the wall already, so they are now making stuffs up to encourage their members grin

O pari

NaijaRoyalty:
“This same military harassed, brutalised and killed his father, Chief Thomas Ekpemupolo, in 2015, and up till now President Buhari has not made any statement by way of apology to him. And so, what will be the reason for Tompolo to endorse him? To further kill his kinsmen? Tompolo has been in agony since 2015, as the present government is after him for unsubstantiated allegations of corruption. It is not true that Tompolo is part of those who are set to endorse President Buhari in Port Harcourt."
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKFEB 13, 2019

Fugitive Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has distanced himself from the reports that he has endorsed the reelection bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

There had been reports that he had endorsed Buhari’s candidature earlier on Wednesday. Tompolo was said to have been part of five ex-militant leaders set to endorse President Muhammadu Buhari as its preferred presidential candidate.

However, he said he wasn’t aware of the said endorsement, coordinated by Ebikabowei Victor Ben, a.k.a. Boyloaf.

A statement signed by Paul Bebenimibo, media adviser and consultant to Tompolo, read: “It must be pointed out that Tompolo has not been in touch with Boyloaf since 2015. Tompolo is not into endorsement politics. Tompolo is presently troubled with the way and manner his kinsmen in Gbaramatu kingdom are being harassed and intimidated by President Muhammadu Buhari’s military on a daily basis.

“This same military harassed, brutalised and killed his father, Chief Thomas Ekpemupolo, in 2015, and up till now President Buhari has not made any statement by way of apology to him. And so, what will be the reason for Tompolo to endorse him? To further kill his kinsmen? Tompolo has been in agony since 2015, as the present government is after him for unsubstantiated allegations of corruption.

“It is not true that Tompolo is part of those who are set to endorse President Buhari in Port Harcourt. Therefore, President Buhari and the general public should disregard the news as it is purely fake news.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/13/tompolo-buharis-military-killed-my-father-%E2%80%94-why-should-i-endorse-him

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Ample2: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
I knew it was a fake news immediately i saw it earlier today on another thread because the Niger Delta Tompolo i know will rather die than to endorse Buhamri that has been after his life since 2015 and that's why he has been hiding and nobody has been hearing anything from him since then
Shahara Reporters and lies are like Bread and Butter

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by discusant: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
tossie101:
Unlike afonja that said of buhari impregnates his wife he will still vote him,..

AFONJAAAA

LOL.
Many of them believe that Osinbajo is in charge because Buhari hardly functions again due to ill-health and age.

Also, many of them believe that Buhari cabal shall hand power over to a Yoruba in 2023. So they vote Buhari.

But they can't think of what level Nigeria must degenerate under Buhari cabal before 2015.

NADECOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by RexTramadol1: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
To kill your mother join
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Tonymonthee86: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
his going back to duara in 2days�

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by lanrelagos: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Y has this guy been in hiding?
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by michoim(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Is it your father or the interest of the entire Niger Delta that is paramount to you? Tompolo is selfish...
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by BiafraIsFree: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Come and join your original freedom fighter brothers to smoke out all the Pythons in the glasses in Biafraland.

Yoruba gutter media sponsored by Fulani Sokoto's caliphate are the worst lying organization in Africa.

Militants that can't smoke out snakes that are terrorising their indigenes, what makes you a militants.
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by BiafraIsFree: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Icon79:
Smart man! I knew that the so called endorsement was shady!!

APC and Buhari are becoming very desperate. They can see the handwriting on the wall already, so they are now making stuffs up to encourage their members grin

O pari

And Nigerians are incapable of asking their President to disclose amount or document offered to the dogs called militants to endorsed him.

Only in Africa that president will use taxpayers money and nation budget to run for reelection. Very unfortunate.

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by KillTheZombies: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
I thought modath was celebrating and claiming that Niger delta does have issue with Booharri and will give 97% of their votes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by BlackAdam55(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Please what did Buhari do as a military for Nigeria what did you do as a civilian for Nigeria poverty and hunger. Wake up Nigeria choose your destiny
so you cared about Nigeria and Nigerians smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by nelcliff(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
BMC how market?

Everywhere you go with your lies you got bursted.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Myde4naija(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
tossie101:

I like d speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls read objectively.

In my own opinion, d enemy of Ndigbo is Ndigbo itself. I remember a time in this country when all d 6 ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was d powerful minister for oil. The 6 of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In 6 years, this was d situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets.
Rather than care about d poor Igbo chaps scattered all over d country, they were busy diverting billions of naira into their accounts at home and abroad. D 2nd Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos/Calabar rail lines passing through 9 States, 3 of them in d SE, they were not bothered. They refused to pay d Chinese d Counter part fund. They shared d money. Enugu/Onitsha, Aba/PH and other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbo's, they abandoned.
Who is to blame? Who is marginalising d Igbo's?

You had your chance, you bungled it. There was only 1 Yoruba minister worth mentioning at d time, Akinwunmi Adesina. He was in Agric. His budget was less than 1% while Emeka Wogu in Labor had over 10% for his ministry, Ayim had unlimited access to d treasury for d benefit of himself and family members. The poor Igbo guys meant nothing to him. If an Igbo becomes President tomorrow after Jonathan, will there be any difference? The Igbo man will marginalise his fellow Igbo people.
Vote APC/ PMB
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by tossie101(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Myde4naija:

[s]I like d speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls read objectively.

In my own opinion, d enemy of Ndigbo is Ndigbo itself. I remember a time in this country when all d 6 ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was d powerful minister for oil. The 6 of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In 6 years, this was d situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets.
Rather than care about d poor Igbo chaps scattered all over d country, they were busy diverting billions of naira into their accounts at home and abroad. D 2nd Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos/Calabar rail lines passing through 9 States, 3 of them in d SE, they were not bothered. They refused to pay d Chinese d Counter part fund. They shared d money. Enugu/Onitsha, Aba/PH and other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbo's, they abandoned.
Who is to blame? Who is marginalising d Igbo's?

You had your chance, you bungled it. There was only 1 Yoruba minister worth mentioning at d time, Akinwunmi Adesina. He was in Agric. His budget was less than 1% while Emeka Wogu in Labor had over 10% for his ministry, Ayim had unlimited access to d treasury for d benefit of himself and family members. The poor Igbo guys meant nothing to him. If an Igbo becomes President tomorrow after Jonathan, will there be any difference? The Igbo man will marginalise his fellow Igbo people.
Vote APC/ PMB[/s]

I couldnt finish this trash immediately I saw ur hypocrisy...
So yorubas love themselves yet Tinubu is insulting obasonjo(his elder) , FFK insulting Tinubu, saraki and Tinubu enemies.

And many more undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Myde4naija(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
tossie101:

I couldnt finish this trash immediately I saw ur hypocrisy...
So yorubas love themselves yet Tinubu is insulting obasonjo(his elder) , FFK insulting Tinubu, saraki and Tinubu enemies.

And many more undecided
why are u pained?
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by AllenSpencer: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Those military men are incompetent,

You should have died with your father.

The commander in chief of dead, body should be exhumed to face trial.
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by KadunaMafia: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The truth is staring at her right in the face .. so it's expected grin

Lalasticlala
Stephleena will be banned for that. Mind44 bans anyone that talks against moodath
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by tossie101(f): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Myde4naija:
why are u pained?

Truth hurts
Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by Udopasa: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
jrusky:

This your sickness is a real sickness for sure. So it's no longer tompolo endorsed the dullard again it's now allowing him to hide in peace.

Bro you sick wella oo
if only you ain't having eye probs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.