Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76375 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
blackgucci:

^
you are on your two! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2011
chaiii, see pages. missing in the swamps. thumbs up to Blogicon & students.

Manage $50K na blah be dat or u wan try. like joke write me nnawag_ventures at myway dot com.

Get a happy week. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hi there and good evening. I have 2 hopefully nice setups that I am looking forward to take at market open. They are both 1:4 positions on both the gbp-usd and the usd-jpy. On the gbp-usd we are looking to a profit of 410 pips while on the usd-jpy we are looking forward to 230 pips of movement.

I really don't have much time to say much on the setups, but a nice thing I have done is put the details of the trade entries on the snap-shot. I must warn, however, that you should not take both positions if you don't have a good account to absorb a loss on any. These are 2 well correlated pairs so taking both would amount to doubling your risk (although I am taking both).

Be sure to apply strict money management to these setups so that we do not lose our shirt in the event that they fail.

That is it for me. Have a safe trading week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Danielqwer: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
Trade forex on our trading platform and qualify to manage $50,000 for us.

We pay you every month for trading on our platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 2:01am On Aug 22, 2011
I am selling USD/CAD at 0.9900. SL at 1.0100. Swiss Army EA to move SL to BE at 100pips if we see it. Happy pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2011
Currency concerns dominate central banks with Bank of Japan eyed regarding yen rise.
Swiss National Bank also in focus despite recent CHF weakness,
ECB set to continue bond buying, while Fed eyed as Jackson Hole looms.
Gold rises and oil weakens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2011
We are now at 44pips profit on our USD/CAD SELL position. If you like, you can manually move your Stop Loss to Break even to protect your fund 100%, and then keep trailing profit. I will trail profit by about 50pips really using the Swiss Army EA. You can also use the function on MT4 paltform to trail if you are using MT4. Hopefully, we should have a good run. Happy pips. I have attached a chart if it interests you. God bless

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2011
Hi all,
buy GBPUSD @ market price 1.6482 SL 50pips TP1 1.6590 TP2 1.6660
Happy trading!
Sorry, no charts.
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2011
We are now at 60 pips profit on the USD/CAD SELL trade. Remember we entered at 0.9901. Keep trailing the market if you will. I have posted the 15-min chart here if it is of interest to you. Happy pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dungren(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ Final Say

I have seen all kinds of chart formations, but yours I must say is amazing. How do you manage to coordinate all those indicators without getting confused at times. A Look at them, it seems some gave the same analysis.

Its always good to keep it simple, but if its working for you, its your call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
Bro. It is a computer code programming which I wrote myself. It took me 5 years of struggle to figure this out. But finally, it is done. Anybody that wants to keep locking in his profit on the USD/CAD can keep doing so. Or if you wish to take your own profit and run now, you can. I trade long term using ainly the daily chart to decided my entry point. And I can use the smaller time frame to enter early. I use the weekely and the monthly chart to determine general overall direction and reversal points. And i use FIBs also. Forex is very easy bro if you get the grasp of it. It is one of the best thing that can really happen to any real investor. God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by austinedu(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi guys,

Just came across a site that offer cash bonus to forex traders to use in trading.  No desposit is required. Just visit the forum become a part of them by joining and participate by making posts.  You can make up to 40 posts everyday, increasing the amount of bonus you can recieve.  Just ask me any question you have here. 

Newbies can now earn up to 300 dollars monthly to use to trade and earn withdrawable profits. However, the bonus can not be withdrawn only the profits. Why demo trade when you can use live money that you can earn from and at no cost to you? Hurry and take this opportunity while it lasts.

For more info and registration, visit the REGISTER HERE link below.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Dungren

Just to answer your question on indicators you see on the charts. 90% of them are 100% proprietary. I developed them using programming. BUt they have limitations in the sense that they are all lagging indicators, though, some lag faster the others. It simply means atimes, I can enetr the market a little later and miss out on some pips, or I can exit the market a little later and also loose some already made pips. But generally speaking, they are simply great and they work perfectly. But I have another tool using the FIBs which is my main secret and which I did not show on these charts at all. That is a leading indicator and it calls reversal perfectly almost 100% perfect. Its all about patience and discipline my bro. God bless you as you trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ Final Say

Forex is easy? please don't let newbies hear this o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by adexy007: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
honeric01:

@ Final Say

Forex is easy? please don't let newbies hear this o grin

I agree with Final Say, forex trading is easy but placing a trade is very difficult; 50-50 gain/loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi Guys.

I mean what I said. And if you are placing trade with 50-50 gain/loss, you simply still dont knwo what you are doing my bro. This thing is about knowledge and not a game. If you do it that way, you are simply gambling. It is as good then as just playing the lottery. But when you have the right knowledge, you will place trade with good accuracy and you will make loads of pips. I maintain my point. It is easy. I have seen many wrongdoings in Nigeria regarding Forex and i can safely say that many people are trading in Nigeria like gamblers. Atimes, i may not trade more than 6 times in a month. You have to wait for the market to provide the opportunity to you as a trader and dont go start looking for the opportunities, because out of your greed, you may pick something that look like an opprtunity but it is not really one. But the market will always give you opportunities trust me. Always. the pips are there to make for the traders that can open their eyes. i dont live in Nigeria, but I have seen many wrong things going on in the Nigerian Forex trading enevironment. It is all rubbish that many people are just doing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Guys, if AUD/CHF breaks the 0.8260 resistance, it has the tendency to go further up. Just watch out

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
JAkpayen:

I agree with Final Say, forex trading is easy but placing a trade is very difficult; 50-50 gain/loss.

How can you say its simple and at the same time say placing a trade is difficult? is placing a trade not under forex trading?

NOTHING on earth is easy and forex is not an exception.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
Forex trading is simple, but not in any way easy. If it was easy, you wont see traders committing the same blunder again and again.

May the pips richly dwell amongst you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Blog icon:

Hi there and good evening. I have 2 hopefully nice setups that I am looking forward to take at market open. They are both 1:4 positions on both the gbp-usd and the usd-jpy. On the gbp-usd we are looking to a profit of 410 pips while on the usd-jpy we are looking forward to 230 pips of movement.

Bro,
I suggest that you place your entry around where you've got your SL.
Just my opinion.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

@ Kashif,
na your post I dey see so without paying gate fees?
You fashi me abi? Nor be so o!
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
meshpips:

@ Kashif,
na your post I dey see so without paying gate fees?
You fashi me abi? Nor be so o!
lol

My Oga, I dey o, just that I have been really occupied lately. Na you suppose pay fees to read my post abi na the other way round? LOL!
You know say I no reach to fashi you na; you be tha man! wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
grammar. placing a right trade and exiting at right timing the task here and in forex trading it is not easy otherwise we may not have need of a stop loss all the time to protect our money. I have heard some people tell me they don't use stoploss and they still make money though i don't have proof of their claims i think that indicators of all sort trendlines and channels, profitable chart/price action, etc all try to figure out where the price is heading. THEY JUST TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT, these you already know so why finking you are going to be perfect in this business. what is your average profit margin in a year of trading? you need to determine that to claim perfection. all indicators fail at one time or the other and you must protect your equity at all times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
honeric01:

How can you say its simple and at the same time say placing a trade is difficult? is placing a trade not under forex trading?

NOTHING on earth is easy and forex is not an exception.

Will you take my trade calls on your live account without being emotional about it? You can learn everything you want to know in forex but once you click the buy/sell button, your mind is on that trade until you lock your profit even when you sit to monitor it. Remember anything can happen in the market.

Meanwhile EU will be generally bearish this week. Look to enter around 1.44xx price.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Meshpips, thanks for your input.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Another very perfectly formed bearish pinbar is forming on the daily chart of the gbp/usd. This is a very strong confirmation of our bearish position. If you aren't already short this pair, here is another nice opportunity.

By the way, if you are already short the pair, you should be in about 65 pips profit by now. Take care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2011
JAkpayen:

Will you take my trade calls on your live account without being emotional about it? You can learn everything you want to know in forex but once you click the buy/sell button, your mind is on that trade until you lock your profit even when you sit to monitor it. Remember anything can happen in the market.

What are you saying?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2011
fellow traders,
you will agree with me that doing a particular thing over and over again, will make you a pro in doing that thing.Take table tennis for instance.
the more you play it the better you become but when you play table tennis,football, basket ball and maybe volley ball altogether ,you will be nothing more than a jack of all trade and a master of none.

concentration is key in this business, choose one pair and trade it well you will surely smile at the end of every week but when you jump from one pair to another, you will most definitely make more mistakes because your focus is shared

try this for just one week and share your results

happy piping

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.