Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76376 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
hello all,
I will love to join you guys here to post my signals for GU, EU and GJ. I mostly take my trades at market close after doing my analysis for the day that just ended.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
JAZES:

hello all,
I will love to join you guys here to post my signals for GU, EU and GJ. I mostly take my trades at market close after doing my analysis for the day that just ended.
Cheers

you are welcome, i know your contribution will be valuable, i know you well from pectonline, the nigeria online nightmare(a dissappointment), welcome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
juron:

eu , all eyes still on 1.2460 monthly support, i join this at the right time cool

That support has been broken before undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2010
Today looks like one of those 'sidon dey look' days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2010
beejaay:

this is a good step in the right direction. u realy understand wat it takes to trade or be a trader. good job. i will like to make a suggestion. in addition to your trade alert, try and share insight into the thinking behind it.this will go along way in helping the forum members and will definately separate the menn from the boys.
Plz find attached a chart showing how I do make my entry and exit decision. The arrows point to my entry points, and I use the pivot levels to place my target profits. My system is that simple. Any one can easily understand, even a newbie. A picture tells a thousand story. Is my grammer correct? @ beejay, does this take care of your suggestion?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2010
More so, I trade from the daily and weekly time frames. @ beejay, thanks for your criticism. It is helping me in my project. I hope I have been able to covert you from being my critic to a friend and coleague, lol.
@ Kashif, check your mail, I sent you one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by juron: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2010
hi martog, thanks for the mail. my yahoo is misbehaving, the arrangement is ok
for further mail send it to hotmail, same username
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by cavicent19(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2010
@ Martog

Viewing this system, it's look simple for newbies like to understand.
I'm using this medium to request that you help my trading with this system at a cost.
If's ok with you, my email address is cavicent1974@yahoo.com so that we could further discuss.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2010
@Moderator,
I wonder why you keep removing my posts. I posted some signals here earlier on but i cant find it again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2010
martog:

More so, I trade from the daily and weekly time frames. @ fluting, thanks for your criticism. It is helping me in my project. I hope I have been able to covert you from being my critic to a friend and coleague, lol.
@ Kashif, check your mail, I sent you one.

Bros, I did/could not find any mail from you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2010
Is anybody looking at CHFJPY for short?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2010
Kashif:

Bros, I did/could not find any mail from you.
Please am sorry. Yahoo returned the mail. I have been retrying it but its having a mind of its own. Plz lets do this on YIM. You may add me. emmaogb2002@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2010
juron:

hi martog, thanks for the mail. my yahoo is misbehaving, the arrangement is ok
for further mail send it to hotmail, same username
Ok sir. I wait to hear from you. My yahoo is also doing same thing. Buzz my cell fone no or send me an sms for quick response. God is our strength.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Mikeloo: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
Kashif:

Is anybody looking at CHFJPY for short?

Enter for short when the price hit 82.76, that would be a good sell trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hi folks, the USDCAD trade has finally been closed. I went short @ 1.05930, closed now @ 1.05330.I let you do the math. I thank God.
Those who took d trade alert I say congrats to everyone,
We live to fight another day.
Happy weekend to everyone.

God is great.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hi Folks, this is our performance for the past weeks so far. I do know that some of us may not have made up to the no of pips stated in the table. However, you did come close to the figure posted. By the way, I took a trade on EUR/AUD, which I dint post on this thread. This is meant for record purposes only. As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome.

On the flipside, here is something for you guys to ponder over, seriously,

He came all the way down from glory to Calvary. He took all your blame, He felt all the pain, He took all your shame; He didn’t have to do it, but He did it, anyway. Yes! He did it just for you. He really loves you so much that He took your place. He died for your sin. Yes! He is the one. Don’t take it lightly all that He has done. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it.
God loves you more than you do…. John 3:16.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2010
Good work man, keep it up man.
cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 3:39am On Aug 29, 2010
Jazes, i do know you were an avid American stock trader. Given the fact that American brokers do not accept Nigerians anymore (which may have affected PECT's operations), do you know of any European broker that allows trading in US stocks?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2010
@stagger,
Truth is its been a while i have traded the international stocks because i am fully focused on forex trading now, so i don't really know of any European online stock broker.
Why don't you use http://tdameritrade.com because i know they are in the US and they accept Nigerians because i have an account with them.
i hope i have been of help to you.
Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2010
JAZES:

Good work man, keep it up man.
cheers
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.