Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision (309 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision by kemprossy: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Now everyone in Nigeria is atikulating, no one has seen his fault yet, Sooner or later you will start hearing this not what you promised.

Now they came with a lot of promises and we are so happy about it not looking critically at what’s on the ground.

Vanguard early reported that PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, yesterday, reiterated his commitment to restructuring the country as president, saying that he would not disappoint with his promises like the All Progressives Congress, APC.

And current Mr. President Buhari will come with his own promises, now what am I saying. The same people that push PDP are the same pushing APC.

I could remember vividly 2015 99% of Nigerian said (Buhari) he was the best now his a beast, very funny!. Now don’t get me wrong, am not saying you should not vote for Mr. A or Mr B but am saying we should be very careful cues you cannot tell.

During President Jonathan regime it was troubled by Boko harem, bomb blast and chibok girls kidnap till today that story I don’t still understand, only God knows the true story of the chibok girl.

Then President Buhari came to sit and we have herdsmen killing all around, I tell you all this is just a nice play to spoil each of there time in office.

Now we Atikulating, If we vote him and maybe he wins and his administration don’t favour some kind of people(The same people that push PDP are same pushing APC) they will still find something else to bring to spoil his time in office.

…Vote wisely …Protect your vote

https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/02/my-vote-my-confident-my-final-decision.html

Re: My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision by olureignforever: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
My vote, my right
Re: My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision by onez: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar
Re: My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision by Front0lane: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
FeBuhari 2019 is a goal unto the NeXT Level.
I can not shout .

(1) (Reply)

INEC Refuses To State Number Of Collected PVC Per Polling Unit-cupp / The Real Story Between Buhari And Atiku On This Election / Buhari Social Investments Vs American Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.