Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje (17359 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by 2mercy: 8:11pm On Jan 26
The National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, has expressed confidence in his alliance with former state Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, despite their long-standing political rivalry.

In an interview with BBC Hausa, Ganduje revealed that invitations have been sent to both Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf and the NNPP’s national leader, Kwankwaso.

He said, “This is necessary because as the national chairman of the APC, in my visits across states, I’ve witnessed an influx of new members, including senators, (members of) representatives, and even governors.”

He said he was out to unify his Kano base because more people would join the party.

“Far beyond my own backyard, I made calls to individuals throughout the country,” he said.

He said that so far no official letters had been sent Kwankwaso and the governor. Ganduje, however, said he wanted Kwankwaso camp to show interest in joining APC before the letters.

“We are calling them genuinely from our heart,” he added.

Asked if he is confident about having good working relationship with Kwankwaso, Ganduje said, “Certainly, we share roots and lineage. A division occurred, and now (there is) a potential for reunification through divine intervention. what could be better?”

https://dailytrust.com/im-confident-my-relationship-with-kwankwaso-will-be-good-ganduje/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Missgreg0: 8:11pm On Jan 26
Oh okay
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26
Nothing Concern Nigerians with your relationship. Make una do this country well.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by amnesty7: 8:18pm On Jan 26
grin
The writing is very clear on the wall:
Tinubu will rather work with Kwankwaso who has Kano in the bag instead of a liability.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Pierohandsome: 8:18pm On Jan 26
The loser has lost and suddenly realized the importance of relationship with Kwankwaso. If he had won at supreme Court, will he be talking of relationship

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by HarryGleb: 8:22pm On Jan 26
This dollar addict is funny.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by LEARNPYTHON(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26
It's the people that carry politicians matter for head that I always pity. Politicians are never eternal enemies. They are just competitors and they can decide to be collaborators at any time to achieve a common objective.
Wise up Nigerians !

I TEACH PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE 👇

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Femisol(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26
I see Yusuf joining eventually otherwise he will be frustrated by the central government . So if you can negotiate why did you go to court to waste huge legal fees grin

I really pity the followers of these politicians

Don’t ever die in their war grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by FalseProphet1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26
I see kwankwaso joining APC in the coming months.

This I have seen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Inspirer1: 8:35pm On Jan 26
Hmmmm, could it be for 2031....
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Abimbola29(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26
It is well
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26
Ganduje really want to woo these people in opposition parties. He's so zealous and hopeful about it.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by GRACEGLORY: 8:35pm On Jan 26
🙄

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by jeff1993: 8:36pm On Jan 26
Ugly looking dude

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by bcomputer101: 8:39pm On Jan 26
Beggi Beggi Gandollar grin grin grin

He didn't need your relationship
Ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Bened88(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26
Better for them.
2027 agenda
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by LEGALSER: 8:40pm On Jan 26
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/im-confident-my-relationship-with-kwankwaso-will-be-good-ganduje/

My own na to wait till they return Emir Sanusi to the throne and reunite the Emirate that was divided to compensate political loyalists. I can't wait for Sanusi's return, man see shege grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by LaziestYouth: 8:40pm On Jan 26
Political
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Jan 26
Fear don dey catch am
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Judolisco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26
2 of dem go dey watch dem back... Politics na dirty game oh... See as 2 friends dey fight
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by bigdammyj: 8:42pm On Jan 26
Noted.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by D4gmail1: 8:42pm On Jan 26
sad

At the end the losers are the die hard followers.

Never trust any Nigerian politician.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by APCNig: 8:43pm On Jan 26
Political Abracadabra.

There is no game that Tinubu cannot play. He is the master of the game. He is the god of Politics.

That collation that the group of losers are planning must not succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by APCNig: 8:45pm On Jan 26
Pierohandsome:
The loser has lost and suddenly realized the importance of relationship with Kwankwaso. If he had won at supreme Court, will he be talking of relationship

Tinubu has given him a matching order. Go get Kwashiorkor, sorry I mean Kwakwanso or I will boot you out

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by nedekid: 8:45pm On Jan 26
Kai, these politicians, it is all about interest.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by ClearFlair: 8:45pm On Jan 26
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by BarrElChapo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26
This ganduje is shameless sha

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by DMerciful(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26
Shamelessness in its purest form!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What General Age Do You Become An Adult In Nigeria’s Context! / ‘herdsmen Will Kill Them’ – Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / Tinubu Tapes: How O To Ge Was Imposed On Kwarans By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.