Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (28615 Views)

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Adopts ‘First With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
It is the programme that took me to the channel particularly with babajide on board ...the guy has facts on his finger tip .... It is the only programme I relate with on the channel.... Take Baba out and I'm out

Racoon:
Whao! Hearty congratulations to TVC.The "Journalist Hangout Program" aired on this channel is a superb boom.Bravo guys! smiley
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Stewpid media outlets, so very inefficient and unreliable(all of 'em in this country).
I wander how they sleep at night knowing they're bastardizing journalism. 4 people will sit down with an ordinary house of reps member from God knows bush in the north with 3 wives and Diploma max but will make them look like old pants. . . Aljazeera in far away Doha and London will cover an issue indepthly while they're here blasting adverts and propaganda. . . .
TVC atleast got 'JOURNALIST HANGOUT' and i ponder what happens when Babajide and his 'old boys' retire.
I tell you! And TVC is so biased and And partisan, that stupid programme Fire works were the Ugly woman is Afraid to Ask thieving politicians important questions.

And their loooong coverage of APCs and Okoroacha's campaign rallies. And their stupid awards receiving clips every minute. Award claiming that they are the best TV station. yea! Right! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
adisabarber:

If APC loses Lagos the land on which TVC is will be recovered. That Land is Lagos State Polytechnic land.
I Agree totally, No wonder. the way TVC licks the butts of APC with their looong unending coverages of Every APC's campaign rallies. now i know why.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
they're currently d best TV channel.
voted by who?
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
aforosco:

You think channel is stupid. Chanel's awards themselves best TV stations yearly. it is just a PR stuff .You will hear channel is the best TV for the 15th time.And you won't bother ask who awarded them. They don't talk who awarded Them. Unlike TVC,You will hear TVC won NIg media Merit Award for TV of the year. All Channels to is NXT yr they change the template and say Channels us the best TV of the yr for the N+1 Yr
Exactly! voted by who? themselves. I don't remember them Asking viewers to vote. grin
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Aystarz:

What's so special about that bias programme anyway?

Honestly, only Baba Jide brings balance to that programme and gives life to the discussion. The others seemed to pander to a particular fixed interest like brown envelope journalists

1 Like

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2019
meobizy:

Nairalanders are innately stupid.
One can’t blame them.
That Includes you, I guess. grin and me.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by persius555(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Channels hold sway. They cover the length and breadth of the country with in depth, real time news and information reportage. This has been their cliche and they stuck to that.

Non partisan reportage of news and events without taking sides. That is why channels remains the best so far

1 Like

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by ladi1: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
matrixme:
If they don't collect the best TV channel from Channels after this huge investment, then they should rather sell all they bought to NTA or even pantaker .

they are already the best TV station for me
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Okwyjesus(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2019
matrixme:
If they don't collect the best TV channel from Channels after this huge investment, then they should rather sell all they bought to NTA or even pantaker .

TVC is very good but they are biased when it have to do with APC/PDP issue. I guess because of Tinubu.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Baselm: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2019
sonature1:

Who dash monkey banana?
Channels TV is the best TV station in Nigeria.
TVC hardly goes beyond the South West in news coverage
try and watch TVC with an unbiased mind, they are definitely the best.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Friend01(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Who will take the news from TVC serious

Are they any different from NTA
grin grin

One of the reasons Tinubu would rather die than let any other party take Lagos over undecided

Eeehhh his investments undecided

Haaaaaa!

Tinubu or not, you have to give it to them

They have really raised the bar in some ways.
But I still prefer watching channels TV.

I just can't get enough of how channels TV presents their programmes.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Friend01(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
It is the programme that took me to the channel particularly with babajide on board ...the guy has facts on his finger tip .... It is the only programme I relate with on the channel.... Take Baba out and I'm out

You just spoke my mind.
Without Babajide on board, the programme looks insipid and lacks the facts that are needed to liven up the programme.

Though I watch TVC most times, but there is something about channels TV that just can't make me settle for any other station as the best.

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Moneyfem: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Local and international communities reckon more with broadcast channels that have huge reach and viewership and which are balanced and unbiased in their reportage.

You can now determine who the leader is between Channels TV and TVC.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by 13october: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
nutigal:

That's not true
13october, get another stroy to tell bad belle. Which south west. Even Boko Haram report nah south west.
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by wanger50(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Four out of every five people appearing on TVC are from the South West.The station is basically a regional outfit
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by wanger50(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Baselm:

try and watch TVC with an unbiased mind, they are definitely the best.
TVC may be better than Channels one day,but I doubt if that will be in the next five years

1 Like

Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by morisnewrain(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
matrixme:
Kaduna guy spotted. Pantaker...Lol
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dreew:

Somehow you brought tribalism upon a thread that has nothing to do with that. Perhaps Tinubu should sanction the employment of igbos then and sack the ones already in its employ.
Are you okay?

You need help seriously!!!

Who is talking about tribe now undecided

I am talk about biasness

Receive sense joor
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Ayobami7(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
good
Re: TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ by Veryfoolishboy: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Mjshexy:
Channels TV is still the best, TVC isn't close yet. They need to spread beyond the south west.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O / Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video) / We Can Give You The Quality Sound For Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.