Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O (28625 Views)

Bbnaija All-stars: Dino Melaye Seeks Support For Ilebaye Ahead Grand Finale(pics / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Ilebaye, has told house guest, KimOprah to feel free to go into a relationship with Cross.

Ilebaye said despite her romance with Cross, she doesn’t think he is worth fighting for.

In a chat with KimOprah on Saturday, Ilebaye said she would move on to “the next available guy.”

She said: “It’s better for me to fight a guy than to fight my fellow girl. That’s the least of what I’m going to do. So, just have him [Cross].

“You’ve taken him. I’m moving to the next guy that’s available. I don’t have strength. He’s not the only guy. He [Cross] is not a n*gga you’re supposed to fight for.”

DAILY POST

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cross is an ashawo man, I don't like him .
He's ready to sleep with anything and everything.
By the way nairaland guys are dickheads

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2023

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by LionTiger(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stvpid Olosho & Olosha's

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Promoter2: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rubbish show

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by turmacs(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nonsense and incest

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Truthday: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
ولا تقربوا الفواحش ما ظهر منها وما بطن

And do not approach immoralities, what is apparent of them and what is hidden Q6vs15

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Emmexguy123: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
So Cross local like that?
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
She is just 22. With so much exposure.

Anyways to all the people trusting on God before onwa December. I pray the dot to your success be connected.

Amen

I wish us all a great ember month ahead ahead.

Amen.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by bigdammyj: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Famousmoni111: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:

Same with ur father Na mumu

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Helgreenluv(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Finestgurlie come and learn something here
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Okay.
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Wizpa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Low self esteem issues

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Kingosytex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:

There is nothing like ashawo man, stop twisting things.

A man is entitled to as many p***** as he can afford that is why the 16 year old Nollywood actress didn't mind being the 10th wife of the SS senator. I no call anybody name oo cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Una wahala no dey finish for that house
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by NwekeUG(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Haa
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Spirit247: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
manoflove2:
this will be the longest night of my life chai TOSIN cry cry
cry I know how that feels. The shallow-minds abusing you here don't know because they have never experienced genuine true Love that was guaranteed to end up in Marriage and even die for you if need be. It took me almost 13 Years before I found another one like the one I lost when I was using the mumu redpill nonsense mentality. I dated many other girls in search of her type... choi, very terrible experience. Within the 13 Years, some just have Olosho deeply in their blood, some Ogbanje, some Marine, genuinely good kind-Hearted Loving Wife Material Girl is very Scarce these days. Many terrible experiences:

Anotherr girl that I almost married, about to do Wedding introduction and Engagement after getting so we'll along with her family. 2 weeks to the Intro Celebration, I woke up to a terrible Dream of seeing her leaving my side while she thought I was asleep. She entered the roof of my house only to come down through roof of another guy in another apartment and fvcked her till 5:30AM. Entered his roof and came back to sleep beside me. All the while in the Dream she thought I was sleeping, I woke up from this Dream around 1:30AM dead of the Night. I immediately started to call her number. I called 5 Times before she picked and she said "My love, I'm so tired from stress of yesterday. I will call you in the morning pls." I apologized to interfering with her Sleep and blew her a kiss because I trusted her so much. So, I cut the phone to allow her to sleep. I was shaking in disbelief! That's how I would have married someone that would have born so many Bastard Children for me to spend my Years on Earth to Train. AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH forbid!!!

Even though I was not BornAgain then, but I have noticed that whenever I stopped Drinking Alcohol and Smoking Indian Hemp to like 2 Weeks, any Dream I have after would I gone clean of those narcotics always happen. It's as if I watch Videos of something happing or that is guaranteed to happen. It as if those things were killing my Spirit Sight. So, immediately I remember that it was almost a month that I have not smoked or drank, I started calling her again non-stop for about 15 Times, it was a very hard Decision but I continued. To my Uttermost Shock! Someone picked the Call and I heard a very husky Angry Male Voice shouted "What is your Problem! Yes, I'm the one fvcking her and she's in my Place. Stop calling!!!" Obviously, the guy got tired of hoping their plan to deceive me would work for the night.

This was why I really became Born again and started paying attention to my Spirit Life of Purity in thoughts and Actions. I fasted for forgiveness and finally the CREATOR of Humanity gave me my own Wife, awesome blissful Life has been ours since then.

I advise that you genuinely give your Life to JESUS. Fast and Pray that HE should take Eternal Ownership of your Heart and Permanent Control of the Source of your Thoughts. After you have done that, HE would start Speaking into your Spirit. Pay Attention to Instructions and Guidance that HIS Ever Pure SPIRIT would be Speaking into your Heart. You shall not only marry alright, you shall also fulfill the Glorious Original Purpose for which I AM THAT I AM Created you.
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by tribalmall: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
And they same those from your trube won't die of hate

Famousmoni111:

Same with ur father Na mumu
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by obedience4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:

Why the insult na,
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by gassbee: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Dear women, what do you want exactly?
they dont want community pprrickk

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Jennyclay(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cross my love
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Jamiubond009(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin Only frodd is husband material

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by sageb: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
But kim is attracted to Pere?
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Dozie32(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
This show has nothing to show for to the Nigerian Youths. I banned my wife from watching this nonsense.

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by OMEGA009(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Enough said.

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by jubrilELsudan: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
VERY IMMATURE SMALL GIRL

MAKE SHE SHA NO GO POISON KIM

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Bukola94: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Dear women, what do you want exactly?
take her to dinner and give her head. Women like to cum,same with men. Take her to cloud, orgasmic sex will reset the brain box
Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Beverlyjean(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Always embarrassing women

Re: BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O by Akeem79(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Righteousness where are you

South African Tv To Show 24 Hours Adult Channels / We Can Give You The Quality Sound For Your Event / Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video)