Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (35469 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by sunkieisland(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerians have a way of blowing things out of proportion.

Can anyone come here to tell me any Nigerian president since the commencement of the 4th republic who was younger than 65 year on ascension of power......

NONE

If CNN now says that old men are vying for positions to lead a younger populace, its an indirect call on the youth to step up... That's the way I see it....

That's just me sha......

Think about it the most progressive countries in the world in this century are countries with young leaders.....

Omo, I gats step up
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Yankiss(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
SilentListener:
Omg grin what do you mean by Trump doesn't look old? he's 70 alreadyundecided dude your stupidity is Amazing grin grin dumb illiterate everywhere
it is your lack of comprehension that is legendary. Trump is above 70 but can ypu Compare him to our president in terms of vibrancy? You are a thorough bred illiterate.
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Yankiss(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
SilentListener:
Omg grin what do you mean by Trump doesn't look old? he's 70 alreadyundecided dude your stupidity is Amazing grin grin dumb illiterate everywhere
Trump is above 70 but doesn't look it. Can you Compare his vibrancy with our president's? It is one thing to be old and another thing to look old. Illiterates everywhere.
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yankiss:
it is your lack of comprehension that is legendary. Trump is above 70 but can ypu Compare him to our president in terms of vibrancy? You are a thorough bred illiterate.
grin grin You are more than stupid grin grin 70 years is a young man grin grin dude carry your foolishness out of my mention grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yankiss:
Trump is above 70 but doesn't look it. Can you Compare his vibrancy with our president's? It is one thing to be old and another thing to look old. Illiterates everywhere.
dude 72 = old it's doesn't matter if you don't look old or not the point is, @ 72 you are no longer a youth but an old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Online4u: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2Dag6yfdc
Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar's Speech on Valentine Day
Today, I want to urge you to come out to vote this Saturday, the 16th of February, 2019. Even if you are not voting for me still come out to vote. This election is about Nigeria, not Atiku Abubakar. Leaders are born and not made.
#AtikuMyVal #AtikuIsBetter #LGNWA #BetterNigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #DefendYourVote #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by ogbonti: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugosample:

America is NOT a conservative country in the real sense of it.

there are liberal states, as well as conservative states.
(trad red vs trad blue)

so don't call America a conservative country.

You have a comprehension problem....

Conservative America = Northern Nigeria, (meaning: there is a part of America that is conservative, there is a part of Nigeria that is Northern)
= which means, not all America is conservative, not all part of Nigeria is Northern Nigeria.

you are an e-diot, confirmed!!!!
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You have a comprehension problem....

Conservative America = Northern Nigeria, (meaning: there is a part of America that is conservative, there is a part of Nigeria that is Northern)
= which means, not all America is conservative, not all part of Nigeria is Northern Nigeria.

you are an e-diot, confirmed!!!!

huh shocked shocked
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by ogbonti: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ugosample:

huh shocked shocked

yes, critical thinking skills a.k.a. logic is not for kids, its for people who can deduce and draw inferences... so stay confused young man! to be educated is not just to read and write!
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

yes, critical thinking skills a.k.a. logic is not for kids, its for people who can deduce and draw inferences... so stay confused young man! to be educated is not just to read and write!

huh shocked shocked
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
sinaj:
How old is Trump, Joe Biden, Queen Elizabeth, Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton.
They wont see and talk about them. They only have power on Nigerians coz of our yeye leaders.

Smh

Really yeye leaders that has been disgracing themselves... having brains but they have decided not to allow it function...
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by donphiilopus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
martowskin1:

Calm down.... U guys on social media make so much noise, am sure u dont have PVC

Age is never the issue , but the capacity to deliver, which we have seen buhari can't.

For the first time, let's give this country to business men to handle and if after 4yrs there is no improvement, we kick them out as usual..

Stop tying ur support to incompetence, be flexible, thats the only way

Coward, why did you back out after showing you my PVC?
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Ftc for the 4th time today. Kai I'M HEAVEN-BOUND OH.

They are right actually but this is stupid interference.

Trump is a teenager right? See the west knows how to disrespect Africa but it's not their fault. How many African countries send election observers to Europe? This is because they can manage themselves and Africans are still feeling like .........

I appreciate CNN but this is overboard .

I'M ATIKULATED.

You appreciate CNN? The fake news central of the world?
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by martowskin1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
donphiilopus:

Coward, why did you back out after showing you my PVC?

Coward indeed, am a busy man bro, I dont owe u anything....

Just use this ur energy and vote come Saturday.... Wish u guys the best....

We are watching u guys from this end .....
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by stealthtiger(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
sinaj:
How old is Trump, Joe Biden, Queen Elizabeth, Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton.
They wont see and talk about them. They only have power on Nigerians coz of our yeye leaders.

Smh
Pelosi is even older than Trump
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just to sound cordial guy.
GeneralShepherd:

You appreciate CNN? The fake news central of the world?
Re: CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis / Riot In Ado Ekiti / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.