Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) (2276 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by LifeDrama: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerian singer David Adeleke better known as Davido who recently performed live at the PDP presidential campaign rally in Port-Harcourt PDP and Enugu mega rally, is set to drop a new song with Fuji Star, Pasuma.

Davido took to Instagram to share studio photo with Pasuma captioned; “Who checkmate us !!! !! U ready ? OBO X @officialpasuma Thank you daddy ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1dYV0B4eC/

Via https://mandynews.com/davido-set-to-drop-new-song-with-pasuma/

Re: Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Awwwww my everyday crush,
Talented, rich, cute,generous n famous....
Which lady will not pray to end up with a guy like Davido?
Am sure nobody will like to associate with poverty n suffering,...
Ride on my G......
And for those frustrated,poor,broke guys on nairaland DAT keeps disturbing me with mails, they r just wasting their time....
Re: Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by Dannybammz: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Honestly speaking, the lady above me is just ranting. No offense though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by onlinetomola(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dannybammz:
Honestly speaking, the lady above me is just ranting. No offense though

grin...I copy paste your reply
Re: Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Another trraa

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Jets Out With Her Stepchildren For Vacation (photos) / Erica Caught Smoking?, Erica & Kiddwaya Caught In A Hotel (video) / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.