Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos (49872 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by anyicash(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2019
The story and the pictures shown absolutely have no correlation...bloggers at it again.

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbish, were are the proof that he visited a prostitute? he could have just smoked some highgrade ganja.

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by wink2015(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:
Man Run Mad After Having S*x With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos

According to an eyewitness:

"This man went to a brothel in my area in surulere ijeshatedo lagos early this afternoon to have sex with ashawo but after having sex the man refused to remove the condom to be flushed he wanted to go away with the condom but the girl raised alarm then people gathered and forced the condom out of him then he suddenly ran mad, it seems they are tired of pants now ...Hmm God see us through"

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-run-mad-after-having-sex-with-prostitute-at-brothel-in-surulere-lagos/

Kolomental

Colomental

Instrumental!

Faze!

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Femijohn198: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2019
something must kill a man in life.. either woman,blood money or something else.
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Women are hunting us back.

We are finished
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Chipink(f): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Lunockgold:
hw u take knw, u are right omo yoruba niee.

Look at the face u will know
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by don4real18(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Continue flushing condoms until it blocks the pipes

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by ubee(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:

"This man went to a brothel in my area in surulere ijeshatedo lagos early this afternoon to have sex with ashawo but after having sex the man refused to remove the condom to be flushed he wanted to go away with the condom but the girl raised alarm then people gathered and forced the condom out of him then he suddenly ran mad, it seems they are tired of pants now ...Hmm God see us through"

Watch video

source :
Who is that sensless and heartless animal punching and kicking the man despite seeing clearly that the man just ran mad?
What would it have taken for him to just go out of the way to avoid the mad man?
https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-run-mad-after-having-sex-with-prostitute-at-brothel-in-surulere-lagos/

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Franzinni:
He must have had episodes before and probably just going through another one of them... Nigerians should use logic first before blaming the supernatural
Logic is not absolute. There are lots of flaws in logic. Logic can be destroyed using logic. There is nothing compared to the mysterious.
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by porshie(f): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
this man is disgustingly dirty...ill!!!!!

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
yahoo girls done start there own ooh! Men stick your wife, if single go and marry
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by havenz(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Wich kain tin bi diz, you f**k, problem, you no f**k, wahala, am off to my pulling unit...

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by MKULTRA: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
That pussy tho grin
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
no be by avoiding prostitute, na by divine grace and order,just pray make fate favor you by divine grace,because even the so-called church girlfriends and boyfriends we get,we no know their spiritual matter...God have mercy on me o,shower me divine grace,order my step o,and control my Dick,because na you give me o...

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Chukwurah003: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Chipink:
Too bad, Yoruba men and sex tufiakwa

Behave.
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Franzinni: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2019
highcollide:
Logic is not absolute. There are lots of flaws in logic. Logic can be destroyed using logic. There is nothing compared to the mysterious.
please enlighten me... How so?
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by 4ckTOTO: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Has nothing to do with jazz. He over took tram or sk or loud
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by poweredcom(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
More reason I kick against patronizing prostitutes and sex workers cos you never may know who might have deposited his rubbish nonsense on them while you pay to contact 3loader virus and enchantments ,,spits
What if the lady had been careless or had gone to bang at the guys house till dawn,probably the guy would have desposed the condom thereby keeping it for his evil purposes
as a guy before you pull your boxers to whip that hoe at a brothel ,ask yourself "what if the ashawo later sell the used condom to ritualists,,what will be my gain?" be wize

See dis one hahhaa I laugh you almost all naija gals are prostitute na the one you see for hotel you are always used to calling prostitute go on social media instamesanger you go put hand for head your gal may be there am saying 70% of naija gals between the age of 18 and 30 are hustlers as long as she is from a poor home and she likes material things she is a ho

So relax the hotel ones are more honest money for hand back for ground than the ones you think they are your lovers until one day you discover they too are in the runs game

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Tolubory(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Jenniferblog post=75709108]Man Run Mad After Having S*x With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos

Watch video

source :

Abi the man took mixed gin before e start his work
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by gidzbobby: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:
More
Op, hope it's not Master Piece o

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by davichima(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2019
That's why we say*5 minutes pleasure can change ur lifetime story* Biko nu ...stop having premarital sex for ur own good..!
check my signature
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by tightpussy156: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
somebody have to be careful even the Ashawo can still sell use condom to ritualist. when konji hold u run enter Ashawo joint go pour put for the wide Toto then carry virus if u no they careful.wide Toto when Millon's of men don bang.public toilet.but d problem if those guys no patronise them Ashawo no fit make money.them sell market give men make them buy.
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Chipink(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Behave.

Shut up
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Chukwurah003: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chipink:

Shut up

Behave.
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Zarazzini: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
What if he was a mad man, how do we eve know if this story is even real, I tire for Naija oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMMCjzxl-Q
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by baratech: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
When toto is too sweet, It makes a man run mad temporarily

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by Fixitgood(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Who the hell goes to a brothel during the day?
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by stchinedu: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:
Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone’s Grave In Broad Daylight WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/couple-caught-having-sex-on-someones-grave-in-broad-daylight-video/

Which video am I watching, is it where they were having Sex or where they were caught?

If it is the latter... Don't bother, I prefer to imagine it.

Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by uchman48(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:

Watch video

source :

Which street in ijesha please
Re: Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fake news

Stupid bloggers

EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos)