Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? (220 Views)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? by afoy: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Having an online presence is not a new thing in and it has come to stay. Any one running a business nowadays needs to have an online presence either through website and or Social media pages.
Here are the reasons why your customers expect you to have a website
1-Every business has it own opening and closing hour, but not in case of business website so far as you pay the web designer for hosting and domain. Your business will remain open for ever and ever. The real 24 HOURS service.

2-Unexpected Customers:- With the statistics that more than 2.5 billion people use the internet everyday. We all tends to look out for anyone we want to patronise on the internet by simple google search or even search for it on facebook. Thereby giving us as the consumer/customer to instinct that the person/business we want to patronise is real and we can connect to her without physical contact

3-More Business value- when you are pitching about your business to your potential customers and investors. Giving them the link to your website gives them the insight that you are been serious and seems to be reliable. Website also give your business more value when applying for a loan or business grants

4-Social proof of your business in the eyes of the customer/client, potential buyers are already looking for you online also the features of customer testimonials on your site is a great way to impress potential buyers.

5-You can use your website to display all your products and service. All will be available any day anytime. Showcase this with beautiful images and videos of your real products

6-You business will show up on google search result page when people search for businesses related to yours even without necessarily typing your name.

7-In the article/blog section of your website, you can keep your customer inform about your services, what you sell and why they need to patronise you.

...More to come
Source:- https://www.facebook.com/abdulfatahyusuff
Re: Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? by soap94: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Well, nowadays, website is a crucial thing for your online business. Every company should have it. It can be a free platform website or a professional CMS on a private server from any hosting company. Doesn't really matter where it will be hosted. But if you're planning to have a website, check this article https://bloggersneed.com/fastcomet-review/. That is probably the best option for your website you can have right now!

(1) (Reply)

INEC’s Shift Of The 2019 Elections May Have Cost Nigerians Over N500 Billion / Customs Donates Over 30,000 Bags Of Rice, Other Materials In Ogun (pictures) / NSE Statement On The LASG’s N4.85 Billion, 15.75% Series 1,environmental Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.