Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2991 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Britishcoins(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
I have been an apprentice or sales boy in boutique and electronics shop, I have gained all the experience need to manage such business, I have saved 600k genuinely, although there might be little cash support from my uncle or parents. I just want to start my own after 8 years of apprenticeship. My location is Northern Nigeria. Please which of the business will likely help me out of poverty.
BOUTIQUE OR ELECTRONIC (dvd, TV, fan etc)
Any other legitimate business advice is acceptable.
Please lala, seun, myndd.
Help me, I will be getting my freedom this April..
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by prico32(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
I think boutique
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Paradigme777: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Process ur visas and run from this Shitthole. Thank me later

6 Likes

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by iHart(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
you have been or intending to be in the business and market for 8 years and you can't tell what you can start up in that vicinity that will work for you? You want Nairalanders who don't know how your area is configured as regards to business nor know how the business works in that area to tell you what to do? On a serious note you need to start apprenticeship all over again!

9 Likes

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Electronics store is ok

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by FreshestManny(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Boutique business is the slowest and worst business (in my opinion and from my observations) one can engage in. It's so saturated and with the state of the country, many people prefer to go to the market and buy clothes way cheaper than what is being sold in boutiques. I think you should carefully research before u jump into any business. 600k is not an amount someone should just waste.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by ebujany(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seems your Igbo. If you want to relocate down south or east, why don't u start food stuff biz...import from north and sale down south

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Britishcoins(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
ebujany:
Seems your Igbo. If you want to relocate down south or east, why don't u start food stuff biz...import from north and sale down south
It sounds good too, but I just want to open shop, I don't want to be moving goods from places to another.
Thanks though
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Britishcoins(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
iHart:
you have been or intending to be in the business and market for 8 years and you can't tell what you can start up in that vicinity that will work for you? You want Nairalanders who don't know how your area is configured as regards to business nor know how the business works in that area to tell you what to do? On a serious note you need to start apprenticeship all over again!

I have been apprentice for 8 years, I will be having my freedom this April.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by FreshestManny(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by FreshestManny(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Britishcoins:

I have been apprentice for 8 years, I will be having my freedom this April.

I concur with the person who said you should start foodstuff Biz. You can sell bags of rice, beans, groundnut oil, geisha etc at wholesale prices in your shop. You can buy a little bit lower at Aba or from the north like ebujany suggested; then sell at your preferred location wholesale. I feel the electronics Biz is also saturated; I mean, we have a wide range of electronics shops to choose from, adding another to it..... Well sha you can still follow your heart. God bless you.
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Britishcoins:
I have been an apprentice or sales boy in boutique and electronics shop, I have gained all the experience need to manage such business, I have saved 600k genuinely, although there might be little cash support from my uncle or parents. I just want to start my own
you an Igbo
8yrs no be todayooh
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Aboguede(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
I agree with d guy who said u need another 8 yrd appren expi. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aboguede:
I agree with d guy who said u need another 8 yrd appren expi. Take it or leave it.
you must be high
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mynd44 lalastcilala

Can the post make front page
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you must be high
usually, apprentices learn how the business is profitable.

if he doesnt know which is easier and more profitable by now..

then he should open his eyes now before his apprenticeship ends in april.

if i could go back..i will choose apprenticeship over "school".

and truely, if i see chance, i go do am now self as old man .. Lol..

MENTORSHIP IS VITAL...

Britishcoins.. Ask your oga he is supposed to be your mentor and help you setup after apprenticeship
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

MENTORSHIP IS VITAL...

Britishcoins.. Ask your oga he is supposed to be your mentor and help you setup after apprenticeship
my brother
You can do it
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
my brother You can do it
its to see where to do it o.. none of my uncles or brothers are businessmen.
you have space?
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

its to see where to do it o..
none of my uncles or brothers are businessmen.

you have space?
my will soon be over 2022
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

its to see where to do it o..
none of my uncles or brothers are businessmen.

you have space?
no space bro
But why you think serving a man is the best think
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
no space bro But why you think serving a man is the best think
lol.. How else will you raise both capital and business wisdom for free?
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

you serve 8 years and you were settled with 1m or N500000 after 8 solid years and you call that one capital
Bros there's nothing like freedom bro
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

thère are many ways
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you serve 8 years and you were settled with 1m or N500000 after 8 solid years and you call that one capital
Bros there's nothing like freedom bro
wow!
freedom to do what?

when you look for work for 5 solid years
and up managing a 20k job from which you can not save a dime, you will have realised the true meaning of FREEDOM.

AT LEAST with 1M you can rent a shop 180k and put goods with 300k.

Then put 500k in treasury bills (so you cant touch it easily); collect 50k upfront intrest and use it to pay yourself for the first few months while your business grows.

mind you the guy might still be 23-25yrs old. So he can go to OPEN Univ school.
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
thère are many ways
Bros, please do tell me some.
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Be wise with that money. Don't gamble with it.

Invest it in my business and I'll pay you 25k per month as interest.

You will still have your 600k back anytime you want it
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2018
RealityShot:

wow!
freedom to do what?

when you look for work for 5 solid years
and up managing a 20k job from which you can not save a dime, you will have realised the true meaning of FREEDOM.

AT LEAST with 1M you can rent a shop 180k and put goods with 300k.

Then put 500k in treasury bills (so you cant touch it easily); collect 50k upfront intrest and use it to pay yourself for the first few months while your business grows.

mind you the guy might still be 23-25yrs old. So he can go to OPEN Univ school.
good morning Bros I must tell you
You just inspired me to continue my serving
My will be over 2022 but to me that year is too far

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by Britishcoins(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=RealityShot post=64544290]

MENTORSHIP IS VITAL...

Britishcoins.. Ask your oga he is supposed to be your mentor and help you setup after apprenticeship[/quote
Thanks for ur words of encouragement

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Britishcoins:
Lifeofpolice1:
good morning Bros I must tell you
You just inspired me to continue my serving
My will be over 2022 but to me that year is too far
You are welcome. Happy days ahead!
best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by darita: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Boutique is sure.
Re: Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? by RealityShot: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Britishcoins:

It sounds good too, but I just want to open shop, I don't want to be moving goods from places to another.
Thanks though
if you open shop you will still be buying goods to put in the shop Naa.
So buy food stuffs from North and sell in your shop.
It's faster turnover and more lucrative in the long run than boutique or electronics (except it's phones)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / In Need Of Cheese Ball,1000 Pieces Per Week! / The Owner Of Shoprite Nigeria Supermarket Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.