Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Encounter With Racism In Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Encounter With Racism In Canada (4725 Views)

Nigerians Abroad. Share Your Experience With Racism And Discrimination / Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by emma4eva(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
earthsync:
Since you said you guys made eye contact. It could have gone a little well like this

"don't look at me blacky"
"don't look at me whitey"

Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Funnyman: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
earthsync:
Since you said you guys made eye contact. It could have gone a little well like this

"don't look at me blacky"
"don't look at me whitey"
he should have said "run along snowflake"
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Mizwisdom(f): 2:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Whites generally feel superior, many hate blacks.
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Whites generally feel superior, many hate blacks.
then stop lurking around their embassy
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by DonroxyII: 1:47am On Feb 16, 2019
what about if you replied her "OK, whittie"

wetin go happen ?

Rascism can never stop so is tribalism, it's all human being...... The girl is rude sha !!
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2019
DonroxyII:

wetin go happen ?

Rascism can never stop so is tribalism, it's all human being...... The girl is rude sha !!
the girl maybe shooting her shot lol
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by DonroxyII: 1:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Ain't you a blacky before or why should that be annoying in any way.....let's be proud of our skin abeg in as much as she didn't stop to hurt you i think you will be good..
Bros, if say Na here , we go say the girl is rude but at obodo Oyinbo to another race it's rascism !!

wetin go happen ?

Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by DonroxyII: 1:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
the girl maybe shooting her shot lol
I am a Nigerian in Nigeria ooo but based on what I have read on this section, You can't imagine a girl oo just like we do here .....!!

She's rude , shey Op Na her mate She no get respect for elder ....

Really, Oyinbo will come here one day to borrow some culture of discipline to take train their children cheesy !!
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Mizwisdom(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
then stop lurking around their embassy

Like your family usually do? sad
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by tabithababy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
clive2u:
bros pls how can i get to canada, that place u dey gon gon with 4k in my bank account?
i dont mind being called black or even night. i just wan arrive there

Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by stormwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
BetWinners:
White Girl:Don't look at me blacky
Black Guy:Ok whitey
Strut off. Always expect the worst from people.Grow a thick skin cool
lobatan

Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by stormwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
BetWinners:
White Girl:Don't look at me blacky
Black Guy:Ok whitey
Strut off. Always expect the worst from people.Grow a thick skin cool
lobatan
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by mikkyphp(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
emma4eva:

You have a point, it's a reason I didn't think about it much then, she might have being high on something too, weed is legal. It was a Canadians that told me her comment was intended to be an insult. My post was supposed to be entertaining though, 99% of people here are nice.
the way you throw statistics around is alarming. First you regarded a single anecdotal incident as 1%, now 99% are nice? Haba... grin grin cool
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by Mizwisdom(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Wizplynfrosh post=75829040][/quote]

This table you're shaking grin justwise bare witness o cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Racism In Canada by emma4eva(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
mikkyphp:
the way you throw statistics around is alarming. First you regarded a single anecdotal incident as 1%, now 99% are nice? Haba... grin grin cool

baba, lol. Basing things on my own experience. I don't want to make 'anyhow' judgement, though with more annoying dramas recently, I'll now say 95%

Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse / The Next Place (sao Tomé Principe; One Of The Lowest Gdp In Africa) / My Journey To Canada PART 1