Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author (13516 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

When you create a document on a laptop or desktop...the author of the document is automatically the name of the person who has account on the computer system. Try to go to MS Word on your laptop or desktop, write something in the word file and then click file, on the right side of the screen...you will see the author's name as the name of the person who owns the laptop account. it is that simple

So the documents yahoo Boys create are done with MS speech?
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by lexy2014: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
delishpot:

You are talking to one of the many dumb Nigerian youths. They think more with their joysticks and vaginas. They are so stupid that humanity is amazed at the fact that they want to be graded as equals with all men. Their brains are lower than those of gorrilas. Do not engage them please for my sanity sake. I can't even follow this post cos I have seen so many annoying comments already.

Take it easy. Let's take a look a what he did. He alleged that theres an MS word document linking d purported Ballard research to Otto Riech. In d screenshot, what u have is PDF. Second, d author took d picture of a laptop screen and said it is a document. Hows that possible? Third, a question: who took d photograph of d laptop screen? Is it Otto Riech or his secretary& y would either of them do such? Is that how they always snap their laptop screen when working on it?
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by artofseduction: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2019
mmb:
Please can someone show me one credible and honest person in PDP?

If no, shut up your mouth and stop wailing.

Peter Obi.

Can u show m one honest person in APC.

That doesn't hv a criminal case on his head.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by mmb(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2019
artofseduction:

Peter Obi.

Can u show m one honest person in APC.

That doesn't hv a criminal case on his head.
Obi, the man from China grin
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by delishpot: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2019
lexy2014:

Take it easy. Let's take a look a what he did. He alleged that theres an MS word document linking d purported Ballard research to Otto Riech. In d screenshot, what u have is PDF. Second, d author took d picture of a laptop screen and said it is a document. Hows that possible? Third, a question: who took d photograph of d laptop screen? Is it Otto Riech or his secretary& y would either of them do such? Is that how they always snap their laptop screen when working on it?

The point is not that people refute his claims, the point is that the average Nigeria youth would call bs anything without investigation and study. They just blindly reject or denounce anything. There have been leaked documents how it gets leaked whether snapped by someone else or whatever. He also clearly stated that it may also be the work of someone else in this case APC to cause confusion. So yeah, I am tired of the foolishness I am witnessing among the youth of today. It has dragged the nation down so badly. I can't take it easy. Easy doesn't do it again.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Leksyddami: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Apc should keep deceiving themselves
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by fruqy(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2019
I did a hex view on the document that was leaked online. You can see the date it was created to be 5th February, 2019 which is the date of the report. It means the document was genuine. You can find the picture below for more info

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by kolaaderin: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

When you create a document on a laptop or desktop...the author of the document is automatically the name of the person who has account on the computer system. Try to go to MS Word on your laptop or desktop, write something in the word file and then click file, on the right side of the screen...you will see the author's name as the name of the person who owns the laptop account. it is that simple
do you need to explain everything to semi educated PDP supporters. Otto's system must have been hacked to develop the document by the APC strategist .

The only funny thing about this document is that they paid millions of dollars for pointed nosed white man to tell them what is already known to all. This is just how they would be wasting out money if ever they are allowed to the treasury again.

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by delvinmaya(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
A mod pushed this to front page. No source. Just someone's desktop. Authors can be rewritten.

I can take that document and put my name or any name as the author.

was about saying same thing. They think we all are novices when it comes to using the computer
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by delvinmaya(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2019
kolaaderin:
do you need to explain everything to semi educated PDP supporters. Otto's system must have been hacked to develop the document by the APC strategist .

The only funny thing about this document is that they paid millions of dollars for pointed nosed white man to tell them what is already known to all. This is just how they would be wasting out money if ever they are allowed to the treasury again.

bros, with adode acrobat, foxit phantom, anyone can set metadata. its not that hard
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

Document properties can be easily change in MS Word in the "Save" dialog box
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2019
LiveByNight:
This whole thing was doctored please use google properly

Visit the dark web to see how to fake authors on MS word
you don't even need to go through this process. the "save as" dialog box shows an option to change the author name and details
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

So, I cannot change the name of the computer abi? I don't know why you people reason with your anus...I name my laptop Atiku, doesn't that mean Atiku is the owner of the computer?
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
A mod pushed this to front page. No source. Just someone's desktop. Authors can be rewritten.

No be today Nairaland Mods dey sick...it have tey, some even dey collect money behind seun to push post to fp.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by ChiefSweetus: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:

It's obvious people are actually stupid, gullible and technology-illiterate. The whole first page of this thread is filled with daft and oblivious cretins, until your comment. No wonder the country is where it is today.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Kfed4ril(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
mmb:
Please can someone show me one credible and honest person in PDP?

If no, shut up your mouth and stop wailing.

Show me one credible honest person in APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' / Call It What You Like, Budget-padding Will Continue – House Leader, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.