Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author (13508 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by lexy2014: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

If you read my comment...you will understand better than to spill beautiful nonsense...i only presented the fact and even mentioned that this may have been opposition research. The document's property very much reveals that the author is actually a senior counselor at Ballard Partners

U snapped d screen of a computer most likely a laptop not a document. Who snapped d computer screen u posted? Is it Otto Riech? Y would he b snapping his laptop? Is that d way he always snaps his laptop?
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by great664(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

When you create a document on a laptop or desktop...the author of the document is automatically the name of the person who has account on the computer system. Try to go to MS Word on your laptop or desktop, write something in the word file and then click file, on the right side of the screen...you will see the author's name as the name of the person who owns the laptop account. it is that simple

Will you keep quiet? Do you think all Nigerians are stupid?

How did you get the word format of the said report?

And who told you that it will automatically add the owners name to document?

You have to edit the author page yourself when you want to save any document that you are typing...

Stop fooling yourself around and the mod that push this to Front-page, so much about your exposure, intelligence and _________

Have a good day all.

1 Like

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by SalamRushdie: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

If you read my comment...you will understand better than to spill beautiful nonsense...i only presented the fact and even mentioned that this may have been opposition research. The document's property very much reveals that the author is actually a senior counselor at Ballard Partners

You must be a criminal , so when a big firm like Ballad wants to prepare a 33 page document a 77 year old former ambassador and senior partner will be the one to physically type the document on his personal computer ... It obvious you are part of this who prepared this fake document if not where did you get the access to a PDF copy of Ballad report from and who took the picture of your own laptop ... You must be part of those who also altered Seun Sownmmi interview with the BBC

4 Likes

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by shadeze: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:
The internet as been awash with the purported report from Ballard Partners stating that PDP will loose the election. Of course Ballard partners and PDP have stated that Ballard was not commissioned in any way to do a scientific polling exercise for Atiku and PDP.
Well, the report document properties say otherwise
The first picture indicates that the author of the report is Otto Reich while the second picture shows that otto Reich is a senior counselor at Ballard partners. This links Ballard partners to the report for sure...the scientific nature of the report shows professionalism and quality...somebody trying to develop a fake report won't go to this level of detail. However, it is worth noting that this may be the work of APC strategy group as well...the evidence provided however at least links Otto Reich and Ballard Partners to the report
If Otto riech was the author, why forge Mr, Ballard's signature? Why not sign it himself? Why is APC full of lies?

1 Like

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by lexy2014: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
bcashy:

Don't mind the fool! He doesn't understand what you did so the next thing for him to do is to attack and that's one of their traits! I mean all of them .

Let's take a look a what he did. He alleged that theres an MS word document linking d purported Ballard research to Otto Riech. In d screenshot, what u have is PDF. Second, d author took d picture of a laptop screen and said it is a document. Hows that possible? Third, a question: who took d photograph of d laptop screen? Is it Otto Riech or his secretary& y would either of them do such? Is that how they always snap their laptop screen when working on it?

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by AmericanSons: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

Which fact? Is that something anybody can't do? Dude I create that shiiitt and assign a name to it and it will appear as is... Some of you think every Nigerian is silly and not technically inclined.

Get da fork outta hia man..
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by IloveToMess: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2019
helinues:
Pdf files converted to documents could be edited now....

The OP is obviously an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by RexTramadol1: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2019
The only achievement of APC is propaganda
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by sonofElElyon: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2019
That the report bears his name and purports to originate from him is not conclusive proof that it actually did. You should go a step further by getting the man's authentic email and asking him if he really issued the report. His organisation has denied that it carried out the research.

alexpod6891:

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by texazzpete(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

When you create a document on a laptop or desktop...the author of the document is automatically the name of the person who has account on the computer system. Try to go to MS Word on your laptop or desktop, write something in the word file and then click file, on the right side of the screen...you will see the author's name as the name of the person who owns the laptop account. it is that simple

1. This name can be changed

2. It is laughable to imagine that someone would have ‘ambassador’ in the name of his computer account.

This is most certainly an APC fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by meobizy(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbish.
The true author is Reno Omokri.
The troll has more than enough time on his hands since PDP got ousted in 2015.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2019
TheOluwatosin:
Otto Riech?

This gets better

What stops someone from going to Computer Village, buying a brand new Macbook and registering it as Otto Riech or any name he wants?

Then he can create docs with the computer and guess what? Who will be said to be the creator of the document?

Think about it.

Don't be deceived.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by aparo(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Afonja alimi z$$mbie. Of course you and your fellow afonja alimis dont mind voting in an incompetent fool who is not even aware of his surroundings just because you think your dream of the afonja race taking the presidency in 2023 will come to pass. You people are the reason why nigeria will never move forward. Shame.

That's not how to spell viper @YourUsername. Just saying...
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Smily202(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
The OP's lies has been busted and he dissappear immediately. Useless Zombie. They think all NIG are illiterate like them.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by lexy2014: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2019
sonofElElyon:
That the report bears his name and purports to originate from him is not conclusive proof that it actually did. You should go a step further by getting the man's authentic email and asking him if he really issued the report. His organisation has denied that it carried out the research.

U don't need 2 advice d guy when its obvious that he is one of those who is behind this charade. How can he snap d screen of his laptop & post here as evidence that Otto Riech wrote a report. Is that how Otto Riech has time 2b snapping his laptop? Like someone noted, y would such a highly placed man b typing such a large document when he has a secretary? This is just plain desperation & it is backfiring
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Born2Breed(f): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

The Ballard group has refuted this claim. Their twitter handle made an official statement to that effect. I wonder what you are trying to defend here.

Even a computer dummy knows you can reformat an old computer or buy a new one then register it in ANY name.

APC are so jittery,scared and confused that they are spinning whatever.

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by mfm04622: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
The thing they surprise me oh. Even the person has clearly come out to say it was forged with evidence. APC still nor gree.

Ok na

Apart from the claim they didn't carry out any poll for PDP, what evidence did they provide?
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by emmanuelex1(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2019
After reading so many comments on this thread, I can boldly say PDP supporters are more educated than APC faithfuls. Honestly, I am wondering how majority of APC fans do know that I can edit or replace the name of that author with their names in the so called WORD document in less than 2 minutes. Please I recommend basic COMPUTER lessons for all APC members who commented shit on this thread.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
Can you just give it a rest? Do you honestly believe that this report whether fake or original will have any influence in the election? It's too late for that, so please give it a rest. We have barely tow days to the election, let's face the main thing rather than dissipating our energies in frivolities.

This shouldn't be ignored for the reasons you have given, simply because it shows the desperation of a party ant their willingness to descend so low as to commit such grave forgery to score political points.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by bluefilm: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2019
I can't believe we have this huge number of gamblers and predictors in this country.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by sonofElElyon: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2019
I have no hard evidence that he is deliberately engaging in misinformation. Maybe he is just sincerely wrong. To be fair to him, he stated in his post that it could be the work of APC people.

lexy2014:

U don't need 2 advice d guy when its obvious that he is one of those who is behind this charade. How can he snap d screen of his laptop & post here as evidence that Otto Riech wrote a report. Is that how Otto Riech has time 2b snapping his laptop? Like someone noted, y would such a highly placed man b typing such a large document when he has a secretary? This is just plain desperation & it is backfiring
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

so you're saying that the author created the document, snapped it and put the pictures on the social media or someone bought a 15k scrap lappy, created the account in this name, wrote the bullshit and....... you know the rest.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by kross01(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
The nairaland moderator that pushed this utter trash to front page should bury his or her face in shame. If you call this thing i am seeing as evidence, it only goes to show your knowledge depth with PCs. Unfortunately, the dumb OP asides not knowing that he/she is addressing people more knowledgeable than him /her, didn't even cover the file location completely as the user account he/she used to create the document still partly shows OLUW, maybe Oluwaseun if i may complete the name. So much for ambassador Otto Reich. Such a dumb attempt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by IsThisChange: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Otakom87:
if this report was in favor of Pdp e for no be propaganda abi?

like this one abi

liars

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by Charmingrascal(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Olohun Atiku is a goner
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by IsThisChange: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2019
lexy2014:

Let's take a look a what he did. He alleged that theres an MS word document linking d purported Ballard research to Otto Riech. In d screenshot, what u have is PDF. Second, d author took d picture of a laptop screen and said it is a document. Hows that possible? Third, a question: who took d photograph of d laptop screen? Is it Otto Riech or his secretary& y would either of them do such? Is that how they always snap their laptop screen when working on it?

APC and lies are 5 & 6

Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by delishpot: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
alexpod6891:

You are talking to one of the many dumb Nigerian youths. They think more with their joysticks and vaginas. They are so stupid that humanity is amazed at the fact that they want to be graded as equals with all men. Their brains are lower than those of gorrilas. Do not engage them please for my sanity sake. I can't even follow this post cos I have seen so many annoying comments already.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by geezville(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2019
The author of this garbage and the moderator that pushed this to the front page, I pray you receive grace to access common sense in Jesus name. I'm not in support of any of the major candidates, but really think it's condescending to concoct senselessness and present same as facts to discerning Nigerians.
Re: Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author by lexy2014: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2019
IsThisChange:

APC and lies are 5 & 6

That is damning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Naira Redesign Targeted At Elites Hoarding Cash / CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians / Zamfara Businessman And PDP Chieftain, Danguruf Dumps Atiku For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.