Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. (12296 Views)

E Be Like Say Atiku Go Win This Election O / Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou / Afenifere Throws Weight Behind Buhari/osinbajo, say Atiku's Backers are usurpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by alldbest: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Hahahahhahahabha
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by DS31: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2019
sad
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by ejimatic: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2019
idealogical:

https://punchng.com/lecturers-endorse-buhari-say-atiku-part-of-nigerias-problems/
Educated Nigerians know the difference between APC in Federal and PDP in Federal .They are not tatalongs..They know the realities from fantasies.Were they not living witnesses of PDP 16 years of embezzlement with impunity?..The results of election on Saturday will daze many Nigerians and online politicians......Some will not go to church on Sunday or Nasfat in their mosque.....48 hours to go.....
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Mariory(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2019
kuuljay:
.na waoo!!! The Biafra or death momentum is going to increase by next week

lol
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by ejose4real: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2019
SillyMods:
I can't understand how some supposedly sane persons will ever believe that Atiku has a chance against Buhari.

..... Is buhari superhuman that cannot be defeat? we don't need D tyrant anymore
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Wesely01(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2019
idealogical:

https://punchng.com/lecturers-endorse-buhari-say-atiku-part-of-nigerias-problems/

Because a former military leader who took power by coup is not abi yeye lecturers. No be to sleep with female students una sabi ?
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by tossie101(f): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yoruba lecturers.
Gbam
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Dee60: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku for 8 years was one of Nigeria's worst VPs ever.

I do not understand why some people think that he will do a miracle as a President!

Many Nigerians are really not aware of anything beyond their backyards and what they will eat!
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Pat4321: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2019
No wonder our graduates Are quarter baked, because the lecturers lack understanding
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Pat4321: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Dee60:

Atiku for 8 years was one of Nigeria's worst VPs ever.

I do not understand why some people think that he will do a miracle as a President!

Many Nigerians are really not aware of anything beyond their backyards and what they will eat!
My response to you is that you are an idiots
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Pat4321: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
ejimatic:
Educated Nigerians know the difference between APC in Federal and PDP in Federal .They are not tatalongs..They know the realities from fantasies.Were they not living witnesses of PDP 16 years of embezzlement with impunity?..The results of election on Saturday will daze many Nigerians and online politicians......Some will not go to church on Sunday or Nasfat in their mosque.....48 hours to go.....
And what makes you think Apc hasn't stolen more? Education it's not good for you.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Galaticos444: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Not surprise,d convener is a Yoruba Muslim and obviously on Tinubu payroll
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Omeokachie: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Good luck to them.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by breakeven: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Can you imagine. Who has created more problems for nigeria than Buhari. Too much book worrying them. Let them go and throwaway their live by voting Buhari. I will prefer one aticulate to one thousand Buhari. Buhari is a dullard, illiterate, bigot, extremist, terrorist and full of hatred for human beings. He is not fit to dwell among humans. His integrity is also zero.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by ejimatic: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Pat4321:

And what makes you think Apc hasn't stolen more? Education it's not good for you.
My brother thank you for your question and contribution... I am not a politician and I agree that some APC politicians are stealing.However. the attitude of PDP is different.It seems they do not care at all.In 2014 August Okonjo Ewealla said in the News magazine that by September 2015 many states in Nigeria would find it difficult to pay salaries and the nation would be in crisis economically.She the amount of money that was illegally going out of the treasury was alarming.Did it not happen that way?Did we not go into recession in 2015?They looted the treasury anyhow.The senate under PDP was regularly bribed with Billon's of naira before signing budget....Remember money found in Ikoyi and many other places...Remember Bokoharami money shared by Dasuki....Remember Diezani and others......Their recklessness and embezzlement with impunity plunged Nigeria into crisis....Their mouths are open now for a comeback like hungry hyenas. They need money again.That is why I said educated Nigerians know what is on ground.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by SmartMugu: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2019
And Buhari is not a part of Nigeria's problems? Must it be these two old men? Why can't we give the young brains a chance?
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by kjhova(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
kuuljay:
.na waoo!!! The Biafra or death momentum is going to increase by next week

You are so right. Just watch how they will remember Biafra again after the obvious loss.

Good thing is that Biafra has lost all pretence to credibility. Not that it had any in the first place.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
IT IS HAD AND CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED FOR SOMEONE WITH SENSE TO THINK OF RETURNING ATIKU TO POWER.HE SAID HE WILL ENRICHED HIS FRIENDS AND SOME PEOPLE DEVOID OF SENSE STILL THINK HE SHOULD BE TRUSTED WITH POWER. PMB NAY HAVE HIS FLAWS BUT HE IS FAR BETTER THAN ATIKU AND HIS BANDWAGONS.[i][/i]
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Chukwurah003: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2019
There is some truth in their statements.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I don't have your time this morning, keep on fooling yourself round the forum because of a little sum of money

my friend , kindly read this. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/the-tyrant-or-the-thief/
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by hfc80: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2019
I still wondered how some people still running after PDP
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Adakintroy: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ekpa lecturers.

What of bubu that truncated democracy. Who knows were our democracy would have reached.

Make all past leaders go them way jor..they are just recycling. No one good.

If can accept a past leader from 80s we can accept one from recent as 20th
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by nwanyionitsha: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy yes at least they will more than in number than Igbo lecturers.
How is that? Abi una don start another propaganda?
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
That is it precisely.
These are very erudite people in the society who have very deep understanding of the issues, not some jobless kids running around on nairaland.
Re: Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. by Indispensable85(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
hfc80:
I still wondered how some people still running after PDP

What I've discovered is that we've a huge population of terribly ignorant people.
A huge number of our population are unenlightened.
I engaged a young man some days ago on a debate on national issues and politics.
By the time I was done,I saw a humbled young man in him,he told me he never knew all of the facts I brought to his knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive / Obi, Edeoga Greatest Casualties Of Nigeria’s 2023 Electoral Fraud – Labour Party / Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.