Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Canadian Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Enquiry (498 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Visa Enquiry by DonCaesar91: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Greetings House!!!

My Maternal uncle want to sponsor me for a 1 year certificate program on Global business management in Canada. I applied for admission and i got one last two weeks. My uncle owns a business which he registered. A friend suggested that he should act as my employer by paying me around 200 thousand naira every month with his business name. He has paid for two months now and am waiting for him to pay upto four months before i proceed with the visa process because according to what i ve read on this platform that i must provide my own four months statement of account. But am not convinced with the plan because i finished my nysc since 2016, and am also aware that i must explain to my VO through my SOP what i have been doing with my time for the past three years. But the truth of all these is that i am currently working but my earning is 45 thousand. Am CONFUSED here because i dont want to make mistake. If i write it down on my SOP that i resigned from my previous work before my uncle employed me few months ago will it be wise or should i just use my current work to apply for the visa then convince the VO in my SOP that my uncle decided to train me because he wants me to be part of his business. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ASSIST ME ON THIS.

HAPPY VAL
Re: Canadian Visa Enquiry by justwise(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2019

(1)

When To Take The Bold Step / List Of Nigerians Behead In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery / Boeing's CEO Admitted A Failure In Its Software Killed 346 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.