Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election (46509 Views)

Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by deltateam: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
No wonder its called mock. They are mocking him.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
HigherEd:
I am surprised buhari will even get 12% in Oyedepo's backyard

I think those who vote Durotoye/sowore are idealist by nature.
Those who vote Atiku are realist
While those who vote Buhari are mean, vindictive people suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Those who voted for buhari are those there father they collect kickbacks from buhari and osinbajo
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by SalamRushdie: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re funny. So he should not have his own ambition because of your candidate. Lol

let's be realistic he doenst have a viable ambition ... one of the the hallmarks of a good leader is that he must be realistic and For Fela to be in the race till this point says a lot about the poor character of judgement inherent in him.. Lets be realistic he is working for Buhari.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by solacong: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fela Durotoye is a very wicked unrealistic man , at this point he should realise that every vote for him is actually an indirect vote for Buhari ..This particular election is not like any other election in Nigerian history and can only be compared to a 2nd independence of country from the hands of Satan himself in human flesh and expect people like Mr Durotoye to realise and throw their support behind the candidate with the best chance to beat the devil Buhari and that candidate today is Mr Atiku but instead a Fela Durotoye that has not been able to even get 5 percent of any significant poll so far is bent of threading the path of unrealism and self deceit to become an indirect agent for Buhari .

this one na talk?
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by deltateam: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2019
HigherEd:

While those who vote Buhari are mean, vindictive people suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Those who vote Moghalu are pragmatists.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Chukwurah003: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:

let's be realistic he doenst have a viable ambition ... one of the the hallmarks of a good leader is that he must be realistic and For Fela to be in the race till this point says a lot about the poor character of judgement inherent in him.. Lets be realistic he is working for Buhari.

You can’t be sure. He might just be more serious than others who are also chasing their presidential ambitions even though he knows he can’t win now, pulling out may lose him his credibility and no-one will take him seriously in the future. Look at it from his angle and not yours.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by TheTourist: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Waste of Votes
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by solacong: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2019
donnie:
Governance is not by speaking plenty English.

Why don't these young politicians go to their wards to test their popularity there first. Perhaps, they'd represent in the national assembly first.

But no, dem wan be president.

so how many years will they keep testing until they will finally be a President, besides those that are not speaking English have been leading us, how far have we gone?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Alcacer47: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Fela durotoye kor, aniikulapo kuti ni, governance is not by big grammar...go to a Muslim school let dem vote and tell me Buhari wouldn't win, to think that Buhari got 12% in oyedepo's house says a lot
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by cescky(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2019
id911:
Nigerian is on the match to make history once again. On the 16th of February, 2019, we are expected to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and his APC government of fake news, forgery, lies, propaganda, nepotism, ethnocentrism and outright wickedness! Ji

Nigerians, we should not reinforce failure. Let's throw Buhari and his incompetent team out of Aso Rock forever. Please, let's Atikulate to restore our lost jobs and engage our teeming youth on productive venture once again.

Remember, Atiku means jobs!
God bless Nigeria

You just missed informed thousands of voters and may have rendered the votes invalid with that image U put up there... you inec has changed voting finger from thumb to index finger..for what ever good you believe in, you better delete the image
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by donnie(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
solacong:

so how many years will they keep testing until they will finally be a President, besides those that are not speaking English have been leading us, how far have we gone?

We're at the thresholds ...A new kind of leadership is emerging. The evolution has begun with Atiku and Obi, a candidacy based on ability to deliver. It will evolve even further to an era of the Donald Dukes, Sowore, Ekwesili, etc but not immediately, perhaps in the next 4-8 years.
So sowore has tested enough; if he is honest to himself, he'd know by now that he'll not win. The average Nigerian thinking (even of the youth) is still evolving.
So...

#Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2019
HigherEd:

those who don't vote nko?
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by id911(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2019
MrSix:

Index finger

You're already a void vote

Any finger can be used according to INEC
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by tommysin16(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
912:
hahaha, Covenant University get polls kwa? grin Children when them no dey let use phone for school dey do polls for who go be president. Odi-egu grin
I can assure you nobody from that school will come out to vote on Saturday.

don't say wat u don't know. They have laptops and iPads.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by comtem2011: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Funkybabee:
how I wish all Nigeria can be like this, no Buhari no atiku but oma se ooo
same here o.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by ndubueze92(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
HappyPagan:

Lol. Vote dey determine iQ
.... What do they teach you? How to be stupid in Christ's name?
OMG, you're completely an illiterate, you stumble on people and things without grasping a hint.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by id911(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
cescky:

You just missed informed thousands of voters and may have rendered the votes invalid with that image U put up there... you inec has changed voting finger from thumb to index finger..for what ever good you believe in, you better delete the image

INEC said one can use any finger so far it doesn't cross to the other box because of the small space due to high number of parties participating in the election
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by happYFingers(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
grandiose4ever:
A mock election was conducted to student community of Covenant university with 10,000 potential voters.

The result of the polls shows most Covenant university students would be returning Fela Durotoye in the ballot as their preferred presidential candidate.

The result shows

Fela Durotoye 47% - Winner

Atiku Abubakar 24%
M. Buhari 12%
Kingsley Moghalu 9%
Sowore 8%

Nigerians will know this Sowore for who he really is when he will surrender his votes to buhary to help him win, trust that guy to your peril.

He's been settled long time ago !
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by HappyPagan: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
ndubueze92:
OMG, you're completely an illiterate, you stumble on people and things without grasping a hint.
I know. Help me find my way.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by happYFingers(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
grandiose4ever:
A mock election was conducted to student community of Covenant university with 10,000 potential voters.

The result of the polls shows most Covenant university students would be returning Fela Durotoye in the ballot as their preferred presidential candidate.

The result shows

Fela Durotoye 47% - Winner

Atiku Abubakar 24%
M. Buhari 12%
Kingsley Moghalu 9%
Sowore 8%

Nigerians will know this Fela Durotoye for who he really is when he will surrender his votes to buhary to help him win, trust that guy to your peril.

He's been settled long time ago !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by vezycash(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2019
HigherEd:

Stockholm syndrome a.k.a. Almajiri syndrome is when a hostage, prisoner or kidnapped - a victim trusts or feels affection towards their captor.

A common example: Emotionally damaged females who feel that only men who beat them love them. They will even intentionally provoke the man to beat them. Will refuse to leave even after multiple broken bones, black eyes, abortions caused by trauma to the stomach - until they die.

I've got one kid like that in my area who responds with joy when I call her Buhari. She parrots every excuse this administration has spat out - "He's good, just surrounded by bad people" to which i reply, "Show me your friends and I'll... A goat that's a friend to dogs will learn to eat - (Osinbajo looking at you)."

At first, I thought her parents were rich, eating from this government. But as I write this 6 weeks into her current term, she's not paid a dime of her school fees, NOR WAEC or JAMB. I believe both deadline's are past.

Classic almajiri syndrome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Cherez: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fela Durotoye is a very wicked unrealistic man , at this point he should realise that every vote for him is actually an indirect vote for Buhari ..This particular election is not like any other election in Nigerian history and can only be compared to a 2nd independence of country from the hands of Satan himself in human flesh and expect people like Mr Durotoye to realise and throw their support behind the candidate with the best chance to beat the devil Buhari and that candidate today is Mr Atiku but instead a Fela Durotoye that has not been able to even get 5 percent of any significant poll so far is bent of threading the path of unrealism and self deceit to become an indirect agent for Buhari .
You call FD wicked because he is exerting his right to vote & be voted for?
What is the difference between you and dictator PMB?
Honestly, I respected you before but I now see how selfish you supporters can be
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by jamalnation(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
hahaha dem get PVC
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by BuhariAdvocate: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
You're the wicked one unrepentant deceiver. Fela have been on the street to showcase his plans to Nigerians even before your lord Atiku decamped to PDP .fela never for once say he is not going for President. Besides fela is Nigerian so he entitle to contest any election Atiku durotoye aren't in the same party what's your problem exactly you hate buhari without reason hatred will not kill you.
SalamRushdie:
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Viicfuntop(f): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
anjigirl:
Believe me 90% of them dont have.Covenant university is a glorify secondary school

Enough of this trash talk you guys keep saying about private Unis, especially CU. You have been singing that song for like 10years. It’s time you moved on. It’s a glorified secondary school and yet it’s one of the best in Africa. It’s glorified because they stay in the hostel and require exert to see mummy and daddy, is that what you are saying? They study in a comfortable environment. You are talking. What Uni did you attend? You should know that Nigeria is not the only country that operates religious schools. There are also strict religious learning institutions in the world.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by MrSix: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:

Any finger can be used according to INEC
Ok sire
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Spazwik: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Security tips for the forthcoming nigerian general elections

https://www.trivestgroup.com/forthcoming-nigeria-general-election-security-tips/
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Icon79(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
C'mon, Dominique, you know better! There are only TWO legitimate candidate for Saturday's election (Atiku and Buhari). So if you really need to see a change, then you ought to vote for Atiku and no one else.

Any vote against Atiku is a vote for Buhari.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote for the herdsmen to keep plundering Nigeria.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote for Boko Haram to keep carrying on their jihad.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote to Islamize Nigeria.

It's as simple as that. Please, let's not waste votes on Saturday. Use your vote wisely!

O pari

dominique:

You sound pained.
PS every vote for Fela is a direct vote for Fela and not for anybody else. Same goes for other candidates
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by jconsulting(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
I think some Nigerians are sick , why wasting my vote on those I know can't win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.