Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election (46498 Views)

Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by SoaringLife01: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why Atiku?
PMB is the best choice
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Starpress: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahahahahahahah grin 100% accurate.
SalamRushdie:
Fela Durotoye is a very wicked unrealistic man , at this point he should realise that every vote for him is actually an indirect vote for Buhari ..This particular election is not like any other election in Nigerian history and can only be compared to a 2nd independence of country from the hands of Satan himself in human flesh and expect people like Mr Durotoye to realise and throw their support behind the candidate with the best chance to beat the devil Buhari and that candidate today is Mr Atiku but instead a Fela Durotoye that has not been able to even get 5 percent of any significant poll so far is bent of threading the path of unrealism and self deceit to become an indirect agent for Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Lovemaester: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
hucienda:
Students are roughly 26% of the electorate.

The Atiku team were strategic enough to make their campaign youth-driven.

and hw was it youth driven, you will just sit in ur house and be reasoning rubbish
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by delman88(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fela Durotoye is a very wicked unrealistic man , at this point he should realise that every vote for him is actually an indirect vote for Buhari ..This particular election is not like any other election in Nigerian history and can only be compared to a 2nd independence of country from the hands of Satan himself in human flesh and expect people like Mr Durotoye to realise and throw their support behind the candidate with the best chance to beat the devil Buhari and that candidate today is Mr Atiku but instead a Fela Durotoye that has not been able to even get 5 percent of any significant poll so far is bent of threading the path of unrealism and self deceit to become an indirect agent for Buhari .

Please get sense
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by dominique(f): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Icon79:
C'mon, Dominique, you know better! There are only TWO legitimate candidate for Saturday's election (Atiku and Buhari). So if you really need to see a change, then you ought to vote for Atiku and no one else.

Any vote against Atiku is a vote for Buhari.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote for the herdsmen to keep plundering Nigeria.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote for Boko Haram to keep carrying on their jihad.
Any vote against Atiku is a vote to Islamize Nigeria.

It's as simple as that. Please, let's not waste votes on Saturday. Use your vote wisely!

O pari

Rubbish. Any vote for Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore etc will not add to Buhari's total number of votes. It's as if you people are not confident in Atiku to pull in large votes. I personally don't think I would ever vote for any PDP or APC candidate ever again. If I had gotten my PVC, I would have used it on one of these 3rd force candidates.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by rachaelNO: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by Icon79(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dominique, don't get me wrong, I don't like either candidates either. But in this case, the stakes are to high that we'll have to with the better of the two evils. And by the way, I believe in making a statement with your vote as well but not this time. This time around, I would strongly urge you and everyone else who plans to vote:
- use your vote wisely
- the stakes are too high to leave anything to chance
- whatever statement you'd like to make, leave it for another day/election
- a few thousand votes for Sowere or Moghalu (instead of Atiku) might tip this election to PMB
- a vote for Buhari is actually a vote for the cabal (Buhari is too old and sick to lead)
- if you think you're voting for Osinbajo, think again. The cabal would find a way to remove (or eliminate) him soon after the election

O pari

dominique:

Rubbish. Any vote for Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore etc will not add to Buhari's total number of votes. It's as if you people are not confident in Atiku to pull in large votes. I personally don't think I would ever vote for any PDP or APC candidate ever again. If I had gotten my PVC, I would have used it on one of these 3rd force candidates.
Re: Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election by SpoiltVirgin: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Enough of this trash talk you guys keep saying about private Unis, especially CU. You have been singing that song for like 10years. It’s time you moved on. It’s a glorified secondary school and yet it’s one of the best in Africa. It’s glorified because they stay in the hostel and require exert to see mummy and daddy, is that what you are saying? They study in a comfortable environment. You are talking. What Uni did you attend? You should know that Nigeria is not the only country that operates religious schools. There are also strict religious learning institutions in the world.
don't respond to the lowlifes in Nairaland. When they are jealous of something, they keep hating on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.