Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Zombism Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Zombism Of Atheism (1500 Views)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2019
When God first made man in the beginning and told man to be His zombie, man thought it was a bad thing, and there was something better than that.

But it wasn't until man became Satan's zombie that he realized that it could only get worse than that.

For while man remained a zombie for God, whose abode was in heaven, on earth, man was everything God was in heaven.

As he was god, king and lord, etc., over all the earth and everything in it, for all of God's creation, were man's zombie, as God had put everything He had made in the beginning into man, his zombie's charge.

But when man became a zombie for Satan, everything he had on Earth, even the charge God had given him over his creation that made him to be god, king and lord over them, was taken away from him by Satan to whom he had now become a zombie.

So now despite that he was still a zombie, he had become a far worse zombie than he was when he was God's zombie, as now he wasn't a zombie that had other zombies under his authority even the creation of God, but now he was a zombie under authority to other zombies which were now zombies to Satan to whom he had lost his original position.

But instead of man blaming himself for becoming a worse zombie than he was when he was a zombie to God, he now blames God for the consequence of his zombistic decision to switch from God's zombie, when he yet had other zombies(God's creation) under him, to Satan's zombie, when he now had nothing, and was a zombie to all.

So Zombie to the left, Zombie to the right, all is Zombism, but God's zombie is a googolplex times better than Satan's zombie.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Atewo400(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2019
so sorry that u are a real zombie for refusing facts and accepting fairytales #deluded_folk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Atewo400:
so sorry that u are a real zombie for refusing facts and accepting fairytales #deluded_folk
Proof! One of Satan's zombie was here.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by UceeGod: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
jesusjnr, man was never created to be a zombie for God though I understand the message you tried sharing. Unlike zombies, man was created to have dominion on earth, but forfeited that dominion to satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
UceeGod:
jesusjnr, man was never created to be a zombie for God though I understand the message you tried sharing. Unlike zombies, man was created to have dominion on earth, but forfeited that dominion to satan
If you understand my point then good.

There are those that think that to follow God and obey His Words means to be a zombie, so this is intended to let them know that if so, then God's zombie is better than Satan's zombie which they are, and which man became after he followed Satan's words via his wife's voice, and disobeyed that of God.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by alfaman3: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only 1 certified zombie I know is the nazarene.

2 Likes

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
alfaman3:
Only 1 certified zombie I know is the nazarene.
Proof another Satan's zombie was here.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
zombism
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Yay!

Already some of Satan's zombies are wisely porting to be God's zombies because they've now realized that to be God's zombie is a googolplex times better than being Satan's zombie.

#welcomeback
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Satan's zombies don't know what hit them, like what?
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
The season of porting from satan's zombie is truly upon us
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Say no to being a Satan zombie today.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Say no to Satan zombism today! grin
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Satan zombism being pummeled right left and center.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2019
To be a Satan zombie, tufiakwa!
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's the most foolish thing ever to be a Satan zombie.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2019
The real zombies are the Satan zombies.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
You are a zombie, I am a zombie, so it only depends on the kind of zombie each one of us is
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Are you familiar with this song?

Don't wanna be a Satan zombie no more

for I've found something that is better or more cheesy
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you familiar with this song?

Don't wanna be a Satan zombie no more
for I've found something that is better or more cheesy
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by ABCthings: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Does Op knows the meaning of Zombies?

zombie

zom·bie [zómbee]
(plural zom·bies) or zom·bi [zómbee] (plural zombis)
noun

1. offensive term: an offensive term for a person considered to lack energy, enthusiasm, or the ability to think independently (insult)

2. dead body given life by voodoo: in voodoo, a dead body supposedly brought back to life again without a soul

3. voodoo spirit reviving dead body: in voodoo, a spirit that supposedly brings a dead body back to life again

4. religion snake god of voodoo: in Caribbean, Brazilian, and West African voodoo religions, a snake god

5. beverages strong rum cocktail: a very strong alcoholic cocktail made with various kinds of rum

6. history army conscript assigned for home defense: in Canada, a conscripted soldier assigned to home defense during World War II (slang)

7. comput program allowing remote control: a hidden software program that is installed on another computer by means of a virus, allowing it to be accessed remotely and used to access or attack another computer

8. comput remotely controlled computer: a computer that has been infected with a zombie

[Early 19th century. Via Caribbean Creole < Kimbundu n-zumbi "ghost, snake god"]

-zom·bi·ism, noun

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

1 Like

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
ABCthings:
Does Op knows the meaning of Zombies?

zombie

zom·bie [zómbee]
(plural zom·bies) or zom·bi [zómbee] (plural zombis)
noun

1. offensive term: an offensive term for a person considered to lack energy, enthusiasm, or the ability to think independently (insult)

2. dead body given life by voodoo: in voodoo, a dead body supposedly brought back to life again without a soul

3. voodoo spirit reviving dead body: in voodoo, a spirit that supposedly brings a dead body back to life again

4. religion snake god of voodoo: in Caribbean, Brazilian, and West African voodoo religions, a snake god

5. beverages strong rum cocktail: a very strong alcoholic cocktail made with various kinds of rum

6. history army conscript assigned for home defense: in Canada, a conscripted soldier assigned to home defense during World War II (slang)

7. comput program allowing remote control: a hidden software program that is installed on another computer by means of a virus, allowing it to be accessed remotely and used to access or attack another computer

8. comput remotely controlled computer: a computer that has been infected with a zombie

[Early 19th century. Via Caribbean Creole < Kimbundu n-zumbi "ghost, snake god"]

-zom·bi·ism, noun

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Thank you very much for that description.

So just add Satan to that definition and what you get is a Satan zombie. cheesy
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by ABCthings: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank you very much for that description.

So just add Satan to that definition and what you get is a Satan zombie. cheesy
I don't there can be anything like God Zombies?

Or are we puppets?

1 Like

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
ABCthings:

I don't there can be anything like God Zombies?

Or are we puppets?
Is that your problem? You guys are really impossible!

So what if you are a God zombie or puppet, so that would be a bad thing to you and your fellows?

Well you already know what I think for that's what I am in a way, for I believe that tallies with anyone who lives the life of the Spirit, for they are led by the Spirit of God, in other words it's the Spirit that controls their movement, and not their own selves.

I even thought I was having to deal with an atheist, who views those who believe in God as zombies not knowing that it's even someone who does.

Maybe you should not even be here in the first place, since you have a problem being a God zombie.

Impossible!
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by ABCthings: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Is that your problem? You guys are really impossible!

So what if you are a God zombie or puppet, so that would be a bad thing to you and your fellows?

Well you already know what I think for that's what I am in a way, for I believe that tallies with anyone who lives the life of the Spirit, for they are led by the Spirit of God, in other words it's the Spirit that controls their movement, and not their own selves.

I even thought I was having to deal with an atheist, who views those who believe in God as zombies not knowing that it's even someone who does.

Maybe you should not even be here in the first place, since you have a problem being a God zombie.

Impossible!
You don't get me God's Zombies is not the right word for it.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by ABCthings: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Una no dey sleep?
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
ABCthings:
You don't get me God's Zombies is not the right word for it.
Tell how significant is that?

Please I think you should put more effort into upgrading your spiritual status, so that you can be as effective as I am here with the atheists than wasting your time trying to correct something as insignificant as "God zombie".
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by ABCthings: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Tell how significant is that?

Please I think you should put more effort into upgrading your spiritual status, so that you can be as effective as I am here with the atheists than wasting your time trying to correct something as insignificant as "God zombie".
No matter how insignificant it look, it should not be taken for granted.
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2019
ABCthings:
No matter how insignificant it look, it should not be taken for granted.
Maybe you want me to become as toothless as the likes of you here, who make a mole out of a mountain and vice versa.

Good that I have giving you enough time to at least show that you are willing to focus on the most important things.

So I taken note of your moniker and hence would definitely not waste my time responding to your comments henceforth.

For i'm not here for child's play but for serious spiritual business!

Good bye!
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
The real zombies!
Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by advocate666: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ei, da le pagine

Di Livio, ardenti

Tribuni, consoli,

Turbe frementi

Re: The Zombism Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
advocate666:
Ei, da le pagine

Di Livio, ardenti

Tribuni, consoli,

Turbe frementi
Can you translate that Into English for me to understand?

Except it's not for me to understand, but whatever it means, I know say it's as powerless as Satan's power is where I am, so it makes me to go to sleep.

Men no sleeping emoji for here. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If, The Devil Don't Exist, Will You Still Be A Christian? / Eight Reasons Why Good Pastors Indulge In Sexual Immorality / Who Wrote About The Death And Burial Of Moses In Deautoronomy Chapter 34?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.