Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,811 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi (592 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists / Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Lawal Daura's Plans to Rig Saturday's Poll Using the DSS

My source within the DSS just informed me that Lawal Daura, the disgraced former DG of the DSS (who is still in charge of the agency by proxy in spite of being fired) has perfected plans to rig Saturday's election for Buhari with new suspicious postings. (See screenshots of the memo of the postings here). He swapped some State Directors of Security (SDS) in some states yesterday for that purpose and instructed them to manipulate the electoral process in favor of Buhari

For instance, Bassey Eteng, who is the DSS' Director of Operations (equivalent to DIG Operations in the police) is going to lead elections operations in Kwara State. (They decided that they must wrestle Kwara State from Saraki in view of his centrality to the Atiku campaign). Eteng is very close to Daura and the cabal in the Villa. He's their tool.

As you can see from the memo, tt was Eteng, rather than Yusuf Magachi Bichi, (the surrogate DG), who signed the memo. Bichi is an old, tired man who has no clue what is going on in the agency he supposedly leads. Also note that Lawal Daura still lives in the official residence of the Director General of the SS in Asokoro months after he was relieved of his appointment by then Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
The whole world must know that the DSS is planning a massive rigging operation on Saturday. Vigilance, people! Vigilance.

Re: Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by Yambee: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Una don start again?
Re: Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Farooq Kperogi:

PDP people already saw my update and sent out a press release. Well, when/if they win on Saturday and move to the center, they should expect my "koboko" (like I gave them when they were in power before.) I can't believe I'd ever do anything that would benefit PDP, but my whole interest in all this is justice, good governance, transparency, fairness, and truth. Whoever departs from these precepts will always get my koboko for as long as I live.

https://elombah.com/saturday-polls-pdp-raises-alarm-on-heavy-security-deployment-to-kwara/?fbclid=IwAR3S0ObZxvazOAsvc6kvEv_RIw8U4OJhC4mw1sUGFAhCnIqihiAMDgZ2SyY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Exercise in futility.....Aisha is already in Daura to prepare for the grand welcome of Mr. Lifeless.. grin grin tongue
Re: Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by BuhariAdvocate: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Liar
Re: Lawal Daura's Plans To Rig Saturday's Poll Using The DSS -Prof. Farooq Kperogi by teufelein(f): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Farooq Kperogi:

Abba Kyari is Nigeria's Acting President. He is actually the de facto Vice President and Mamman Daura is the de facto president. However, since 79-year-old Mamman Daura is old and sick like his uncle, Buhari, vile, corrupt and reactionary Kyari is the permanent Acting President, who is aided by Babagana Kingibe. Remember this as you vote on Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Buhari Makes History Again / [Election Violence] Nigerian Soldier Dies Few Months To His Wedding. / 2019: Declare IGODOMIGODO Winner Now, Electorates Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.