Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav (2479 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
ormer Lagos State Police Commissioner, Abubakar Tsav, has accused ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo and the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, of plotting to rig Saturday’s election in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Tsav alleged that Obasanjo and Wike plan to rig the election by allegedly conniving with some officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

In a statement he issued yesterday, Tsav said: “The evil that was planned against Nigeria by Chief Obasanjo and his protégés – Atiku, Wike and others is beyond imagination. It was as if he has sensed that Nigerians will vote in a way that will disgrace him with his failed alliances and lying letter so he decided the only way to save face is to manipulate the elections by compromising the umpire.

“A last minute realisation of the crimes that have been committed in INEC is what jolted its chairman out of his lethargy to postpone the polls in the hope that remedial actions can still be taken to reverse the damage that the PDP, Obasanjo and Atiku have done to its credibility.

“Before now, there have been several calls on these men to desist from their acts that are capable of plunging the country into crisis but it is now apparent that they are not amenable to reason. Instead of retracing their steps they have approached their western allies to mount undue pressure on INEC while unfairly accusing the government of the country.

“They are activating their international enforcers to declare the elections as fraudulent while ignoring the capacity of this irresponsible move to cause widespread unrest.

“The media is also replete with fake news they are pushing to the effect that the elections would be rigged by the ruling party while in reality, they, the PDP, are the ones that are desperate to win in the Obasanjo ‘do or die’ style.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/19/nigerias-elections-obasanjo-atiku-wike-colluding-inec-officials-rig-saturdays-poll-tsav/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Wizklynd23(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy
I said it PDP will rig this election angry...
But we are watching ..
Our eyes don opened sad
Days of rigging yaff passed ...
Baba Buhari man of integrity has closed all rooms for rigging..
#saiBABA
#saiNextLEVEL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians will speak in a very strong voice come Saturday

Rigging will be met with strong measures

We will retire Obasanjo and Atiku on Saturday

Wike we will continue to use as case study till 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by weyreypey: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Blablabla APC crying like opposition

No election on the 23rd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by wkkwl: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
You will also retite too hope u will be happy.
sarrki:

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by id911(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

Ruling Opposition Party ...if you know, you know!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
It should av been former tinubu commissioner. Can anything good come from that side.
sarrki the time u wasted to bring this yeye man yarns, u for use am go deh canvass vote for monthly upkeep from oga lai. Them go sack u before saturday o. hahahahaha
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by DuchessLily(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not only them; U are all riggers joorr. .. All of u polithiefcians
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Munzy14:
It should av been former tinubu commissioner. Can anything good come from that side.
sarrki the time u wasted to bring this yeye man yarns, u for use am go deh canvass vote for monthly upkeep from oga lai. Them go sack u before saturday o. hahahahaha

How is wadata plaza going?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by DemolaUnbias(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
GMB original is waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
DuchessLily:
Not only them; U are all riggers joorr. .. All of u polithiefcians

From your statement

You are an undecided voter

Vote wisely for generation yet unborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by DuchessLily(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

From your statement

You are an undecided voter

Vote wisely for generation yet unborn

No bro! Call me a realist. I don't deceive myself. I'm not a hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

How is wadata plaza going?
I have no biz with party. Am only ready for saturday.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Nbote(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wait ooo, pls is d APC d ruling party or d opposition or d Ruling opposition party becos dey seem to b complaining as if dey are not in charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Munzy14:

I have no biz with party.
Am only ready for saturday.

Everyone of you are denying your HQ

Remember this AFTER QUOTING THE CONSTITUTION AND YOUR VILLAGE NATIVE LAW AND CUSTOM ON SOCIAL MEDIA JUST GO AND SNATCH A BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY!
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
DuchessLily:

No bro! Call me a realist. I don't deceive myself. I'm not a hypocrite

That’s Good sis

Stay blessed

God bless you

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nbote:
Wait ooo, pls is d APC d ruling party or d opposition or d Ruling opposition party becos dey seem to b complaining as if dey are not in charge

Don’t worry

You will be alright by Saturday
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Nbote(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

Don’t worry

You will be alright by Saturday

Worried ke... If I was I'ld b d one making up stories and sharing fake news and reports

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by slivertongue: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
this shameless man should face the Benue killing field

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nbote:

Worried ke... If I was I'ld b d one making up stories and sharing fake news and reports

Online Pdp miscreants are denouncing there party
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Atiku4betaNaija: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
FAKE NEWS FROM APSHIT STALWART...

NIGERIANS LETS KEEP ATIKULATING IN OUR MILLIONS..
ATIKU IS OUR PRESIDENT DON'T ALLOW MISCREANTS TO DETERMINE WHO LEADS NIGERIANS
NEVER AGAIN WILL PARTY OF TYRANTS AND TERRORISTS RULE US AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Olatunji1929: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anytin to send bubu out of aso rock is welcome

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Boss13: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
It would be better to rig the election to get Buhari out. He is a natural disaster

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Nbote(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

Online Pdp miscreants are denouncing there party
U shld spend more time in skool than online..
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

Everyone of you are denying your HQ

Remember this AFTER QUOTING THE CONSTITUTION AND YOUR VILLAGE NATIVE LAW AND CUSTOM ON SOCIAL MEDIA JUST GO AND SNATCH A BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY!
Rig and die
snatch and pay with ur life. Take note!.
My PVC, my only sure thing.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by limeta(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anything to send Buhari to duara is welcome
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Kingspin(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari, APC are in the best position to do that.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
limeta:
Anything to send Buhari to duara is welcome

You and your likes will be placed where you all belongs to by Saturday
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by pcicero(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abubakar Tsav has been seeing OBJ in his dreams since he retired him compulsorily.

I can understand his frustration.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by johnnwobodo: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Wike Colluding With INEC Officials To Rig Saturday Poll – Tsav by Racoon(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Useless ruling opposition government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Yoruba Youths Welcomes President Buhari. APC Governors, Minsters To Jos / Dangers Of Eating SEMOLINA, Please Stop Eating / Buhari And His Government Is Coming To An End – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.