Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? (1243 Views)

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Cooolme: 6:25pm On May 18, 2022
Greetings everyone, I'll be getting a vehicle soon and I have just three cars on my mind at the moment.
The 2009 BMW 328i, 2012 Toyota Corolla and 2010 Toyota Camry; they're all in the same price range.
I've been an admirer and lover of BMW and also dieing to get one if possible. Please I'll like the gurus to give in their suggestions (Considering my age (20) and the car maintenance), thanks.
Below are the pictures of the cars I mentioned.

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
The best car is the bmw,but our mechs na zero in repairing high end cars.since you are a newbie to cars.get the Corolla make u use am learn about cars.My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Cooolme: 9:03pm On May 18, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
The best car is the bmw,but our mechs na zero in repairing high end cars.since you are a newbie to cars.get the Corolla make u use am learn about cars.My opinion
Thanks for your input.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by uncleck: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
If it's your first car, buy that Corolla. If it's not your first but you're not too good in maintenance, buy the Camry. If you cherish and care for your car like your wife, go for the BMW and enjoy peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
If you have to ask, the BMW is not for you.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by brightest5050: 10:32pm On May 18, 2022
uncleck:
If it's your first car, buy that Corolla. If it's not your first but you're not too good in maintenance, buy the Camry. If you cherish and care for your car like your wife, go for the BMW and enjoy peace of mind

Op!! Undisputed the best option is the bmw (we all agree on that) but regardless the post above is very correct and that of Aaaaarghmed
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Kingdemu: 6:21am On May 19, 2022
You say mek we consider your age as a factor. My question is, how do we know your age?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Cooolme: 8:14am On May 19, 2022
Kingdemu:
You say mek we consider your age as a factor. My question is, how do we know your age?
Will be 20 this year.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by DukeNija(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2022
Cooolme:

Will be 20 this year.

Whatever you decide, don’t buy that BMW.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? by Plethereal: 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
DukeNija:

Whatever you decide, don’t buy that BMW.

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Please Car Gurus In The House Advise On Hyundia Elantra / Personalized License Plate Number / Nigeria Customs Service Auctioning Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.