Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day (25970 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by oochi123(f): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Awww.. So Sweet
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by muystoy(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
I have a feeling she is pregs,may God deliver her safely IJMN, No more premature death in your family again by His grace

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by deepwater(f): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
This guy is strong
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by IloveToMess: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by jamezman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Am single and searching
I want to love oh
Moti ready oh
I need a girl oh
E ba mi womo oh
E mi no Fe love oh
Mofe love oh
I need a girl.

Please val be good to by bringing me my own better half.....
Love is also made for me...
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
DBANJ ONCE AGAIN RUNNING FROM NIGERIA TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTIONS...WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED !!!

They dem celebrities should keep running and never come back.
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by Topmaike007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww
I hope is not mynd44 that's penetrating you,cos this awwww is too much cheesy
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by bigtt76(f): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Come back home and vote ooooo!

Jenniferblogger:
DBanj decided to make this Valentine's day a really special one for his wife, Lineo by flying out to give her a suprise.

On his Instagram page

SURPRISE; She thought it was the Delivery Man � ... Happy Valentine’s Day Guys make sure you show love especially to yourself ❤️❤️❤️. Love you boo and will always do �� @lineo_dd #baecation ... thanks @may8gallery for the Gifts she loved them �

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/dbanj-flies-out-to-surprise-his-wife-on-vals-day/
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nice bt what is valentines day?
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ask4diva:
Omo u don make him fall in love.. But wat about gene? undecided

Gene is in his Chromosome grin
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by Ayobami7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
好的
Re: Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day by Generalwoodz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ / Destiny Etiko Shines In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.