Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Actress Tonto Dike Celebrates Valentines Day With Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dike Celebrates Valentines Day With Her Son (558 Views)

Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dike Celebrates Doctor In-charge Of Her Son's Birth / Actress Tonto Dike Celebrates Mr. Wale Birthday In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dike Celebrates Valentines Day With Her Son by Dailyhappenings: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Today been Valentines day, the Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike celebrates with her son, she took his photo to her IG page with this caption

"MY LOVER.. Happy Valentine’s Day honey @kambil.ng Thanks for the last minute delivery, I wanted Red Roses but at the end as long as my baby Smiles and kisssed me on this flowers my heart is gladdened!!
Thanks for making his first celebrated valentine a success!!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/actress-tonto-dike-celebrates.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Hint New Single Titled Mauriello (listen) / #bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success / Wizkid And Zion In Lovable Photo As Singer Teases Fans With Album Release Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.