Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help My Girlfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend (415 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend by Sheddy123(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
My girlfriend has been complaining of waist pain recently at first I thought it was just stress but yesterday she was almost in tears complaining of the waist, I had to give her a massage but still no improvement, please is there any drugs or something we can do to stop it?
Re: Help My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Hospital.
Re: Help My Girlfriend by Sheddy123(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
She hates hospitals and we really don't want to rush going to hospital we want to know if there is any home made remedy
Re: Help My Girlfriend by babyt66: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Alot of things could result in waist pain .know the cause first.
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Goldensix will ease the pain
Re: Help My Girlfriend by Barcelona10: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sheddy123:
My girlfriend has been complaining of waist pain recently at first I thought it was just stress but yesterday she was almost in tears complaining of the waist, I had to give her a massage but still no improvement, please is there any drugs or something we can do to stop it?
Tell her to stop twerking grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24am On Feb 18, 2019
See a doctor.
The opinions of nairalanders should not replace that of a doctor.
Re: Help My Girlfriend by NAJALYN: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Your friend needs Norland's Mebo GI and Calcium Iron Zinc. Please see the links and read the Posts. The Products are for General Pains in the body, Arthritis, etc.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/10/28/calcium-iron-zinc-for-longevity/

(1) (Reply)

Menstruating Twice A Month / AS, SS Genotype Can Marry Now As Experts Reveal Technology To End Sickle Cell / Stem Cell Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.