Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How You Can Stop Addictions To Any Drug Like Cocaine ,marijuana Cigarettes ,code - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Stop Addictions To Any Drug Like Cocaine ,marijuana Cigarettes ,code (421 Views)

Getting Over Addictions.. / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / “tramadol Is Like Cocaine Stop Using It To Get High Or For Delayed Ejaculation” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Stop Addictions To Any Drug Like Cocaine ,marijuana Cigarettes ,code by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Master class Valentines gift:
HOW YOU CAN STOP ADDICTIONS TO ANY DRUG LIKE COCAINE ,MARIJUANA CIGARETTES ,CODEINE,ALCOHOL ETC.
By Francis OBINNA OKOYE

This teaching is what I have known for many years but have decided to make it as a free gift this valentine season.
WRONG APPROACH TO WAR AND DRUGS ADDICTIONS IN THE WORLD.
Billions of dollars are spent yearly and thousands of lives are lost fighting drug dealers worldwide.
MY SOLUTION
Teach those using the drugs to end the habits and the drug dealers would have no buyers for their drugs products. These will cost not up to 2 % of what the world uses to fight drug dealers yearly.
HOW TO QUIT DRUGS ADDICTION OR TAKING DRUGS.
I have 5 methods which anyone can use separately or combine some to end taking drugs like cociane , marijuana , cigarettes etc.I shall explain them briefly but it would be enough for any one to apply. More complicated ones or those who need personal attention would have to consult me for a fee.
1.THE SITUATION METHOD
You may have started taking drugs because of a particular situation.What is that situation?Example a solider may take marijuana before an operation to boost his confidence.This is also true of entertainers like musicians. The same also apply to prostitutes who need it to have courage to ply their trade.Even campus cultist also need it , in other to be able to have courage to face any likely attacks.I know construction workers who take it in other to have super energy to work on sites.Young people and old also take it in other to have strong erection and last very long during sex.
Others take whenever they are with certain people or in certain places or when faced with disappointment.
SOLUTION: use another option to take care of that situation.Example a solider may use motivational or spiritual songs to boost confidence, courage etc.
2.THE SUBSTITUTION METHOD
One of my close friends who use to smoke one packet of cigarettes daily came to me for help over 10 years ago. This is the advice I gave him.
*Whenever you feel like smoking cigarettes, eat peanuts.
*Don't go to places and mix with certain people who smoke or who make you feel like smoking for at least one year.
That ended his addiction to cigarettes.
3.THE WILL POWER METHOD
Everyone has a strong will power and a weak will power. You are the one that decides on which to use. For instance , if a Friend were to suggest you both go and rob a bank your strong will power comes up and you are going to say no in most cases .
If the same friend offers you roasted chicken, you may not have the will power to resist.
If you have a strong will power not to take drugs. I assure you that you can live in a house with twenty drug addicts as well as truck loads of various drugs and you won't even want to taste any.
If you develop a strong will power to end your taking of drugs. I assure you that you won't take the drug again for life.
Many psychologists and books show how to develop a strong will power . Get them.
4.THE IMMAGINATION METHOD
Some persons started taking drugs because they first imagined how it would be like.If you imagine that you can stop this habit, and continue to do so. One day your IMMAGINATION will come true.
5.THE MIND CONTROL METHOD
Guard your mind and the thoughts that come to it.If you see in a film or in real life someone taking marijuana. Tell your mind immediately that this is bad. Condemn it. If you think or believe it doesn't matter, your mind will develop it and you will soon join in it.For those already taking such drugs, always ponder in your minds the implications of your actions and how and why you must stop, one day , you just will. This method is for those who have tried every other method here. If you pray to God for one thousand years to help you stop this habit but in your mind you still enjoy and delight in it . You are on your own.

Please share to your friends to help them .

(1) (Reply)

Endometrial Cancer : Prevention Is Better Than Cure / 2 Ways To Have A Good Sleep Every Night... Must Read For All!!! / Ask Us About Sex Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.