Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production (821 Views)

Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) / SOLD...⏳⏰UK 50 Inches Samsung 4K UHD TV 2017❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD / Brand New 2017 55" Samsung UHD Curved Smart 4k TV 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2019
75" Samsung UHD HDR 1000 TV

2017 PRODUCTION

QUANTUM spectacular display

Processor: TiZEN OS 4.0 device

MODEL code : UA75MU6100 For more specifications

Features: QUANTUM spectacular display, Dynamic Crystal Colour, TiZEN OS smart hub, Eco solution;low power consumption, smart share (screen mirroring), UHD dimming, HLG, HDR 100, motion & voice control, Bluetooth and WiFi sounds enabled

Calls :08167244435

WhatsApp: 08163051785

price: 900k

Always verify what you buy and who you buy from!

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Home delivery service for serious buyers
text us, for more detailed information

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Used 2017 tv for 900k?!
you never ready to sell.
even the brand new is 700k.

ole buruku!!

1 Like

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by choocboi: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Used tv for 900k?!
you never ready to sell.

Uncle please try and help yourself, so God can help you

.the post was meant for people interested, not for you to come and text what you wasn't asked to do.

Learn how to mind your biz and God will let you live long

We all matured, if you ain't gon buy, someone else will.....please don't text what's unnecessary on my thread next time

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by seunfly: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Used tv for 900k?!
you never ready to sell.

Sorry for my wrong quote.
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by oze(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2019
seunfly:

Lol!!! Tear robber new of that TV should be close to 4 million to 6 million naira depending on where you get your price from. For instance it is around 7 million on Jumia, so 900k asking price is not bad for that TV.

On Jumia, a higher model of this TV is 1.7m. I don't know where you are getting this your 7m on Jumia from. Even tho I think the price OP has put for a 2017 used TV is too high, it is his right to put up whatever he wants and those that are interested can contact him for purchase. May God bless your hustle
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by seunfly: 5:38am On Feb 16, 2019
oze:

On Jumia, a higher model of this TV is 1.7m. I don't know where you are getting this your 7m on Jumia from. Even tho I think the price OP has put for a 2017 used TV is too high, it is his right to put up whatever he wants and those that are interested can contact him for purchase. May God bless your hustle

Oh!!!! Sorry, u are right, I was seeing another product. You are very correct, I just saw it on Jumia now. The price I was quoting is for another TV entirely.
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:

Uncle please try and help yourself, so God can help you

.the post was meant for people interested, not for you to come and text what you wasn't asked to do.

Learn how to mind your biz and God will let you live long

We all matured, if you ain't gon buy, someone else will.....please don't text what's unnecessary on my thread next time

God bless you
I no be your uncle, your uncle dey for your village.
You wanna scam gullible pple and you want me to mind my business?!
And you complain at the politicians bleeping the masses?!!
Fuckkk it, you're worse than a wyvern.
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2019
seunfly:

Lol!!! Tear robber new of that TV should be close to 4 million to 6 million naira depending on where you get your price from. For instance it is around 7 million on Jumia, so 900k asking price is not bad for that TV.
4milli what?!!
My brodaaa, why you dey talk like dis na?!!
An outdated 2017 Samsung 75" 4k tv is not worth that much.
Dont be putting false information on the net plsss.
We should send pple like the OP outta here, they are the reason Nigeria is going backwards.

even the latest model of that tv is not up to a million naira.
https://www./75-uhd-4k-smart-tv-75inch-samsung-mpg218774.html
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by seunfly: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
I saw entirely another TV model, that was why I acknowledged oze for calling my attention to it.
Ofemmanu1:

4milli what?!!
My brodaaa, why you dey talk like dis na?!!
An outdated 2017 Samsung 75" 4k tv is not worth that much.
Dont be putting false information on the net plsss.
We should send pple like the OP outta here, they are the reason Nigeria is going backwards.

even the latest model of that tv is not up to a million naira.
https://www./75-uhd-4k-smart-tv-75inch-samsung-mpg218774.html

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
seunfly:
I saw entirely another TV model, that was why I acknowledged oze for calling my attention to it.
Thumbs up bro.
let's send all scammers outta NL.
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

I no be your uncle, your uncle dey for your village.
You wanna scam gullible pple and you want me to mind my business?!
And you complain at the politicians bleeping the masses?!!
Fuckkk it, you're worse than a wyvern.

SMH

Only if you knew, bro go and make money and stop wasting your precious time here on NL, looking for who wants to scam the gullible.

Time will tell, when your children would ask you what you was doing when your mate was hustling....hope you'll tell them that you was searching for scammers on NL

BRO, I repeat mind your biz and create something positive here on this forum.......time waits for no one

stay guided, stop claiming internet bad guy

eyes are everywhere.....you don't talk because you want be relevant for few minutes

use your head brother, eyes are everywhere
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
still up for pick up
2017 UHD HDR TV
blazing
Almost new

Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:

SMH

Only if you knew, bro go and make money and stop wasting your precious time here on NL, looking for who wants to scam the gullible.

Time will tell, when your children would ask you what you was doing when your mate was hustling....hope you'll tell them that you was searching for scammers on NL

BRO, I repeat mind your biz and create something positive here on this forum.......time waits for no one

stay guided, stop claiming internet bad guy

eyes are everywhere.....you don't talk because you want be relevant for few minutes

use your head brother, eyes are everywhere
hehehehe..
I don't do shiiit.
My hustle is clean.
I'm working with in a multi-billion naira outfit.
look at yourself, now look at me- You can't see shhhhitt.

You're clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Ofemmanu1: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:
still up for pick up
2017 UHD HDR TV
blazing
Almost new
Take your bad tv off here, we ain't buying shittt.
Re: Almost New 75" Inches Samsung Uhd 4k Active Hdr Tv 2017 Production by Sommydisaster(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

hehehehe..
I don't do shiiit.
My hustle is clean.
I'm working with in a multi-billion naira outfit.
look at yourself, now look at me- You can't see shhhhitt.

You're clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!

From your write up i can tell you're a kid

plus you don't worth a seconds of my time, go and look for your mate oh

My prayers are may God make you better than this

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Iphone XS 256GB And Iphone X 64gb / Apple Iphone 8 64GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.