Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! (4314 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Meldrick(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
what.lyf:

I have always said it, and i still repeat that GEJ is not man enough to hold a leadersip position. He is simply a puppet in the hand of one old otta farmer.

We need MEN not BOYS as President, We need real president and not a ceremonial president.
We need a leader who has experience.
We need then man Alhaji Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida aka IBB

Hmmm what an awkward contribution. So at Jonathan's age, you still call him a boy, What will you call Obama? A baby. Maybe you are one of those oil bunkerers during IBB's tenure.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
So if Alam heads Jonathan's campaign is it a bad idea. After all only when one has 4ucked up the order thats when he's known to be a "thief" in PDP govt. . As far as I am concern, All 'em are theives and looters.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
Meldrick:

Hmmm what an awkward contribution. So at Jonathan's age, you still call him a boy, What will you call Obama? A baby. Maybe you are one of those oil bunkerers during IBB's tenure.
Lol @ the bolded statement. look at my profile very well, what age did you find there? use your brain and calculate how old i was during IBB's tenure as Military President, When i said he isn't a man, i wasn't talking about his age, but his ability to take decision by himself and stand by it, instead of being a puppet in the hands of that old otta farmer. Na wa 4 u ooo,
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Bishop(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Reformed thief , lol grin
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by kettykings: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
what really can Alams do as per campaigning , someone that was impeached as a Governor,

and if Alams finish the campaing and GEJ win Alams will have to be settled what then is EFCC for

i am begining to get afraid of these people they are moving too fast in a journey of self destruct
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by coschuks(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
PDPeeeeeeeeeeeee!, share the money
[b][b]PDP [/b][/b]{POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY}
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by coschuks(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
PDPeeeeeeeeeeeee!, share the MONEY
PDP {POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY}[/b]
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
what.lyf:

Lol @ the bolded statement. look at my profile very well, what age did you find there? use your brain and calculate how old i was during IBB's tenure as Military President,  When i said he isn't a man, i wasn't talking about his age, but his ability to take decision by himself and stand by it, instead of being a puppet in the hands of that old otta farmer. Na wa 4 u ooo,  
who cares about what age you put on your profile ? if truly jonathan can't make a decision by himself,why is Ibb shifting all the blames of his administration on the SMC ? I guess he couldnt make a decision of his own through out the 8 years.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
~Bluetooth:

who cares about what age you put on your profile ? if truly jonathan can't make a decision by himself,why is Ibb shifting all the blames of his administration on the SMC ? I guess he couldnt make a decision of his own through out the 8 years.
IBB never shifted "all" the "blames" of his administration to the Supreme Military Council, He only said the decision to annul June 12 Presidential election was taken by the SMC, spot the difference, You pathetic MKO sympathizer, You guys have nothing against IBB, u are just ranting. Hate him or love him, he has LOTS of followers/supporters who believes in him. I hope he wins the PDP primaries, as this will authomatically win the Presidential Election whether by legal votes or by legal rigging. And there is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it. So live with it.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by bisolaoni: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
I am not a GEJ fan, but I am taking this report with a grain of salt. Firstly, I do not hold Sun in high regard. The best I can say, is the GEJ should not give people like me who are not in support of his candidacy any more reason to antagonise him. I don't want to believe he would be so tactless, but if indeed he has been ,
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
what.lyf:

IBB never shifted "all" the "blames" of his administration to the Supreme Military Council, He only said the decision to annul June 12 Presidential election was taken by the SMC, spot the difference, You pathetic MKO sympathizer, You guys have nothing against IBB, u are just ranting. Hate him or love him, he has LOTS of followers/supporters who believes in him. I hope he wins the PDP primaries, as this will authomatically win the Presidential Election whether by legal votes or by legal rigging. And there is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do about it. So live with it.
very funny !!! Who' s the supreme council to challenge the commander-in-chief ? Was it the SMC that dragged nigeria to OIC,that took the imf,that killed dele giwa ?
Please dont tell me ibb was that silly to have allowed the SMC to annulled the election,you seem to be under-estimating him.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by seanet02: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
bisola_oni:

I am not a GEJ fan, but I am taking this report with a grain of salt. Firstly, I do not hold Sun in high regard. The best I can say, is the GEJ should not give people like me who are not in support of his candidacy any more reason to antagonise him. I don't want to believe he would be so tactless, but if indeed he has been ,

is it the same sun owned by the crook who used abias money for private airline
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
[size=30pt]OPERATION TOTALITY!!!!!![/size]
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by bisolaoni: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
The Sun Newspapers is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu - isn't it? It actually has been a source of incredulous stories concerning GEJ, so this story should be taken with a pinch of salt. Also bear in mind that there is a contradictory story in Vanguard (see link below).

[url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/24/sambo-anenih-to-head-jonathan%E2%80%99s-campaign/]SAMBO, ANENIH TO HEAD JONATHAN’S CAMPAIGN[/url]
LAGOS—AHEAD of formal declaration by President Goodluck Jonathan to contest 2011 presidential election, a campaign team headed by Vice-President Namadi Sambo and former Chairman of Board of Trustees, BoT, of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Tony Anenih, is already in place -> [url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/24/sambo-anenih-to-head-jonathan%E2%80%99s-campaign/]read more[/url]

Actually I am not in support of Goodluck Jonathan, but let anyone who is going to win the presidential contest win it fair and square.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
If this is true, this tells volume.
One Nigeria
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Beaf: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
It would seem the sun newspaper is the main recipient of IBB's 10 million naira bribes to press people. They have no shame at all sha.

[size=33pt]Jonathan to pick northerner as campaign chief[/size]
Font size:   Yusuf Alli, Abuja 24/08/2010 02:20:00
President Jonathan
DESPITE threats from governors, President Goodluck Jonathan is expected to declare his interest in next year’s poll in early September.

But no date has been fixed yet by his strategists, who are still consulting those to be appointed as members of the campaign team.

As part of preparations for his declaration, there were indications yesterday that the President may have settled for a northerner to serve as Director-General (DG) of his campaign.

Investigation by The Nation revealed that after consultations with his strategists, it was agreed that the President should brave the odds and declare his ambition.

It was learnt that three candidates have been short-listed for the post of DG of the President’s campaign organisation. The President will choose one of the three.

The issue formed a major discussion at the review meeting President’s with his team at the weekend.

A source, who spoke in confidence, said: "Wherever the opposition is coming from, the President has made up his mind to declare interest in the 2011 presidential race.

"The President has been fair to all stakeholders, including governors, by putting them into confidence on his aspiration and why he needs their support.

"At the meeting, the President and his strategists settled for either first or second week in September to declare his intent, depending on the timetable of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and guidelines from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

"They have not firmed up the actual date that the President would make his declaration."

Responding to a question, the source added that the President’s campaign team is being constituted ahead of the declaration.

He said: "Very soon, a Director-General will be appointed out of the three candidates already recommended to the President.

"The three candidates are still being screened but one thing I am sure of is that whoever is the eventual Campaign Director-General will be a northerner.

"The challenge at hand for the President is how to make an inroad into the North. And events in the last few weeks have shown appreciable progress on the part of the President in terms of reaching out to the North.

"The President wants the coordinator of his campaign to come from the North to underscore his determination to unite the country."

It could not be immediately ascertained if the choice of a northerner as Campaign DG is being informed by the alleged snatching of Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (who was initially favoured by Jonathan’s camp) by ex-President Ibrahim Babangida’s group.

Governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are expected to meet today in Abuja as part of the search for a consensus presidential candidate among them for their party’s primaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/10787.html
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Beaf: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
bisola_oni:

The Sun Newspapers is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu - isn't it? It actually has been a source of incredulous stories concerning GEJ, so this story should be taken with a pinch of salt. Also bear in mind that there is a contradictory story in Vanguard (see link below).

[url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/24/sambo-anenih-to-head-jonathan%E2%80%99s-campaign/]SAMBO, ANENIH TO HEAD JONATHAN’S CAMPAIGN[/url]
LAGOS—AHEAD of formal declaration by President Goodluck Jonathan to contest 2011 presidential election, a campaign team headed by Vice-President Namadi Sambo and former Chairman of Board of Trustees, BoT, of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Tony Anenih, is already in place -> [url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/24/sambo-anenih-to-head-jonathan%E2%80%99s-campaign/]read more[/url]
Actually I am not in support of Goodluck Jonathan, but let anyone who is going to win the presidential contest win it fair and square.

Asking IBB to be moral is like asking the devil to go to heaven! grin grin grin grin
He is only interested in stealing and killing.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by amehameh1: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
I like the rapport between Alamieyeseigha and Jonathan, it shows what loyalty can achieve.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by cjfavour(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
I can remember when Alams and co visited the president and he dined and wined with him and other ex co. Now this. Is this what we are going to endure in this country? Celebrating ex convicts?

Is this not another way of saying that the government is not fighting corruption again? Why will he continue dining with convicts for goodness sake? Well let's wait and see if he will confirm it that Alams is campaigning for him.

Nigerians have known that our problem is those in government . God will fight for us one day. But GJ is far better than IBB and Atiku. I prefer Buhari only if he will re - introduce his famous war against indiscipline.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by seanet02: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
CONVICT HEADING A CORRUPT PRESIDENTS CAMPAIGN

GOOD

COMBINATION
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by HamidO1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
It's a lie, Such news if confirmed will make me d number 1 anti Jonathan campaigner
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by JERRYMAG4(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Jonathan should be carefuf.Alam is thief, everybody knows. what impression is he creating?
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by johnkaro(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, it surprises me sometimes when some of us just comment on issues without perusing them properly. merely looking at the source of the information you will realize that the finger of IBB and his cohorts are at work. Infact, I have a friend who work with this very paper 'the Sun newspaper' so the machinery behind all this stories should not be difficult to identify. One Mr Orji Kalu who has loose everything about his state and Nigeria and one General that no longer relevant in our politic. So Nairalanders shine your eye before it is too late.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by deb(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
PDP may eventually be dethroned this time. ACN is plotting their strategy very well with Ribadu's candidature
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by mystikal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
Who does PR for these lot?
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by x2lambo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
p.d.p ole
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Guys guys, let us use our collective energies to do something (Take Positive Action) rather than make positive/negative comments that have no effect on the outcome of the 2010 Elections. These b.astards care very little about our high talk and intelligent rabble. all they want is get themselves into a good position to sustain the corruption that has driven Nigeria made for over 4 decades.

smiley
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by SamMilla1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
This man is holding Jonathan hostage.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by bones1(m): 12:08am On Aug 25, 2010
the jury is still out on this one.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by zionsown: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2010
papa destroy pikin or pikin destroy papa
people destroy people
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by zionsown: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2010
jonathan i will vote anytime any day [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by bawomolo(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2010
a nigerian politician has more lives than a cat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon Dam Release:the Conspiracy! / Ibro Is Dead!!!!! / (Photos) Alao Akala Achievement As Oyo State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.