Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! (4315 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2010
Na God go Punish GJ period.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by sonai: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
How i wish people could get their facts straight and stop posting things that are not as if they are.
Shame on whoever posted this and bigger SHAME on the author. this is just a strategy to spoil people 's minds abt Jonathan. Fellow NLrs, we have gotten a post like this in the past with no evidence.

With recent technology, time and age, all stories should be backed with evidence,e.g. like the Defence Scam contract that the poster pasted the contract paper, that is the type of evidence we need. I am not a pro-jonathan, but i believe in the truth and evidence. I knw he made one medical professional his campaign head, Tifiada or something, the guy is based abroad and he has contested b4 against Yakubu Gown in the past during primaries of SNC or so. Pls lets all fight against those that are here 2 damage pple's names here. I believe this forum was not created for that.

Go through Johnathan's 100days in office and compare it with that of our past president's 200days in office and make ur decision. Don't be filled with lies. Please vote for the best presidential contestant that has come up so far.

HEY B4 U EAT ME RAW I AIN'T NO POLITICIAN OR JONATHAN CAMPAIGNER BUT A NIGERIAN THAT LOVES THE TRUTH AND TELLS THE TRUTH.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Iysayah(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
Sun newspaper is nothing but packaged GARBAGE, soft-sell TRASH and MEDIOCRE JOURNALISTIC PENITENCE. The paper runs nothing but gossips. If you are not reading GUARDIAN,PUNCH and a few credible newspapers never blive all you read.I wonder why N'lers are responding to this anyway.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by bignaija(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
fantastic
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Beaf: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Iysayah:

Sun newspaper is nothing but packaged GARBAGE, soft-sell TRASH and MEDIOCRE JOURNALISTIC PENITENCE. The paper runs nothing but gossips. If you are not reading GUARDIAN,PUNCH and a few credible newspapers never blive all you read.I wonder why N'lers are responding to this anyway.

I am convinced the sun newspaper is a receiver of filthy money, because of desperation to survive.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by GBT(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
Y on earth will Goodnathan allow ALAMS be associated with his campaign team?
This is really sad if it is true! Well if it isso then we all better brace up for the worst as there are no credible candidate for the forthcoming election,
Hm, these bastards are all hell bent runing this generation!
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by gonyix: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2010
I do not believe any thing I read from any Nigerian Newspaper.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by Agibecky: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2010
Mr. Goodluck is not Mr. Innocent.

One notorious armed robber was called Goodluck until nemesis caught up with him.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by 2makesense: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2010
grin Before we nail GEJ to the cross, please we need to b sure about the validity of this info! undecided, at least, to the best of ma knowledge, he has not yet declared his intention to contest in 2011
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by usmanite: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
The world is a small place, what goes around comes around. Alams swallow ur pride & carry on
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by seanet02: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
LOOK AT THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGER AREA, AN EX-CONVICT (CONVICTED FOR LOOTING PUBLIC TREASURY) LEADING THE CAMPAIGN OF THE PRESIDING PRESIDENT FOR ANOTHER TERM. ALL THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA AND BANANA REPUBLIC ALIKE
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by cjfavour(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
SONAI : How i wish people could get their facts straight and stop posting things that are not as if they are.
Shame on whoever posted this and bigger SHAME on the author. this is just a strategy to spoil people 's minds abt Jonathan. Fellow NLrs, we have gotten a post like this in the past with no evidence.

With recent technology, time and age, all stories should be backed with evidence,e.g. like the Defence Scam contract that the poster pasted the contract paper, that is the type of evidence we need. I am not a pro-jonathan, but i believe in the truth and evidence. I knw he made one medical professional his campaign head, Tifiada or something, the guy is based abroad and he has contested b4 against Yakubu Gown in the past during primaries of SNC or so. Pls lets all fight against those that are here 2 damage pple's names here. I believe this forum was not created for that.

Go through Johnathan's 100days in office and compare it with that of our past president's 200days in office and make your decision. Don't be filled with lies. Please vote for the best presidential contestant that has come up so far.

HEY B4 U EAT ME RAW I AIN'T NO POLITICIAN OR JONATHAN CAMPAIGNER BUT A NIGERIAN THAT LOVES THE TRUTH AND TELLS THE TRUTH.

SONAI , by now you must have heard that GJ have announced that tafida is his campaign coordinator. I am not running GJ down. I am just plain angry that he is now wining and dining with ex convicts. Are you not aware of the much publicized visit of Alams, Lucky igbinedion and co to the Aso rock villa? GJ's picture was even shown where he was laughing with these xters. If he's actually fighting corruption , is he suppose to be seen with people like that? This is similar to give a thief a place of honor in a palace.

Those that said that they don't like reading newspapers are just being childish. I believe what the papers writes with expectation of a follow up because they are always their when the actions are taking place.
Re: 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! by sonai: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2010
Not everytin u read in d papers is true.& its nt true dat Alams or whoeva visited d Villa.even if dey did,he's meant 2 play host 2 whoeva was given access 2 d villa 2 c him or do u xpect he send dem out & d press wud twist it.wat do u tink? Is it nt same press dat shared 10m naira given 2 dem by IBB dat still came out 2 leak it? after gettin 200,000 naira each & 50,000 naira each as transport back?i am opportuned 2 work close 2 dz pple & understand few underground tins.c dat Awolowo guy of punch dat has al

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Discuss Nigeria Federation Structure - Gov Mimiko / GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.