Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? (273 Views)

What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Online Investments Are Making People Fire Their Disrespectful Bosses. / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? by jaelz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello Nlanders, this should be the third thread I am making this year about business on Nairaland not for the fun of it but because I want everyone to finally be able to set up his dream business this year or maybe get a very sure side hustle that fetches you a very decent amount of money... be it bitcoin, farming, tailoring or dropshipping... Please lets be willing to share this information with ourselves without demanding for money or being asked to join any group or whatsoever.... Thanks

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44, prettythicksme
Re: What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? by jaelz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Would be giving out another side Hustle I started also very soon, lets see how it goes...
Re: What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? by borgu2: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
i am into paint production and suppy. this article blew my mind. learn to make all types of paint here https://freecashmanuals..com/2012/07/a-complete-guide-to-production-of-paint.html

1 Like

Re: What Guarantied Sure Businesses / Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? by jaelz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
borgu2:
i am into paint production and suppy. this article blew my mind. learn to make all types of paint here https://freecashmanuals..com/2012/07/a-complete-guide-to-production-of-paint.html

Thanks please can you give a vague blueprint of the profit model and ROI

(1) (Reply)

Local Government Cannot Impose Unconstitutional Taxes And Levies On Companies / Best Way To Earn Money Online With Proof / Become Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.