Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) (1635 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by greatcactus: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
November 15, 2018.

The Chief of Staff to the President,
Aso Rock Villa.

Dear Sir,

Gratitude for your Marvelous Support to Akwa Ibom APC

On behalf of my family, the governorship candidate and the entire members of the APC in Akwa Ibom State, I formally convey my profound gratitude to you for the excellent and unbridled support you have given to the party to ensure that our dear party wins Akwa Ibom in the fast-approaching election.

Recall that during my visit last year, I had promised the President that:
1. A cattle settlement will be established in Akwa Ibom State once we win the governorship election. In consonant with that promise, I have ahead of the election acquired and secured 79 hectares of land in Ikono and Ini Local Government Areas, in my senatorial district for the first phase of this project. We intend to start with a veterinary hospital to avoid suspicion from the citizens of the state.
2. A befitting mosque to be built in Uyo within the first three months of the new government, to complement the one in Eket. This project has been fully paid for by NDDC through a contractor who is a loyal party member.

However, to dot the Is and cross the Ts with absolute certainty, we will please require additional support as follows:
A. Additional contingent of security operatives to suppress votes and discourage voters’ turnout in PDP strongholds.
B. Full cooperation of INEC
I. INEC should give us result sheets and other materials ahead of time, preferably two days before election
II. Allow us access to uncollected PVCs especially in areas where PDP still has strong presence
III. Create additional 382 polling stations for ease of using uncollected PVCs
IV. In challenging cases, cancellation of elections/results in areas where the PDP would want to muster strength, in order to enhance the position of the party.

May I reiterate that we are committed and determined to capture the state at all cost; no blood will be spared.

Please extend our total commitment and support to Mr. President.

Permit me to reaffirm the assurances of our highest esteem.

Yours sincerely,
His Excellency,
Senator (Dr) Godswill Akpabio, CON

Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by Josnac(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Judas of the South!

Ass-licking brown envelope bastard!
I pity Akwa Ibom people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by lovere: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
hmm
Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by Josnac(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Genuinebet473:
Read below it

Idiotic and uncircumcised clown...stop this rubbish before Sango will burn you alive!
Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by khingTony(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
APC...Evil party

Atiku for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by KillTheZombies: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akwa Ibom people can you see that Godswill Akpabio is ready to sell you all for a pot of porridge. So they wanted to steal PVCs and creat fake Polling units in order to right elections, and militarize PDP strongholds. Kai!
No wonder APC zombies were so confident of winning election in an AKwa Ibom that Buhari insulted and called 5%ers?

Always Ibom people, it is time to retire Akpabio from politics. I've always known that guy is worse than the devil. His cup is full.

Lalasticlala, are you seeing what 'I'm am saw'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by iamgprince: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
God help us 4rm evil politicians in this our dear country
Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by id911(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Reading through the letter, I now see the reason
INEC created additional 57,000 polling booths across the country recently without Nigerians knowing where those polling units are

There will be chaos and anarchy if INEC colludes with APC to falsify results. We dey wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) by naijaking1: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Sickening.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Fashola’s LG, Two Others / PDP Wins Shekarau's Polling Unit In Kano / I Am A Product Of Insults- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.