Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics (33487 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by sarrki(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2019
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES HONOURS AWARD FROM THE PROGRESSIVE GOVERNORS FORUM HELD AT THE PRESIDENTIAL BANQUET STATE HOUSE, ABUJA. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. MAY 10 2019.

President Muhammadu Buhari Speaking during the Presentation by the APC Progressive Governor Forum held at the Presidential Banquet Hall, State House Abuja.

Chairman Progressive Governor’s Forum and Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Present the Hounors award to the President Muhammadu Buhari. Others are Governors of Kogi State Yahaya Bello, Ekiti State Dr Kayode Fayemi, Ondo State Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, Nassarawa State Governor, Alhaji Tanko Almakura, Plateau State Simon Lalong, Ogun State Governor, Sen Ibikunle Amosun during the Presentation by the APC Progressive Governor Forum held at the Presidential Banquet Hall, State House Abuja. PHOTO;�Sunday Aghaeze MAY 10 2019.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
When failure honours his fellow failure sad

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by sarrki(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
When failure honours his fellow failure ..

So know be afonja and Tinubu again?

You guys are confused being

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
sarrki:

So know be afonja and Tinubu again?

You guys are confused being

My problem with you is that you always think buhari will be foolish enough to hand over power to Tinubu and Osinbanjo in 2023 .

Oga when will you wake up from slumber ?

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

My problem with you is that you always think buhari will be foolish enough to hand over power to Tinubu and Osinbanjo in 2023 .

Oga when will you wake up from slumber ?

Nah Nnamdi Kanu him go hand over to

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by phelonrays: 4:12pm On May 10, 2019
OP...... the headline isn't captivating enough

You should've given it something like....

OSHO-MOLE ABSENT AS OKOROHAUSA CERTIFIED BUHARI's FAILURE

I think this make sense more than what you scrapped up there.......

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Cleffunual: 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
25th to comment i deserve some motherfucking accolade undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by abbaapple: 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
angry

The posters above me sha! Sarrki you guys no de tire Me self I don tire to de defend this government! Look at The crises going on! Kidnapping is the one of the lucrative business in the North lipsrsealed yet government are doing as if we are not totally intelligent when it come to handling terrorisim! Our Airforce are so Daft that you don’t even know the use of there War jets! Very confused country I swear! Spits undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by OkoyeA1(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
When failure honours his fellow failure sad

Buhari:- Ogun Fire this guy small thunder

Fashola:- Shey e go do am??

Woman Onlooker:- Jesus, fashola You wan kill person?!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by oz4real83(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
Any award that is from Gov Rochas,that is not in form of a STATUE, is that one an award? cool grin

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Naija4love(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
grin okoro is looking for way to collect his senate mandate back from osho baba grin angry grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by yinkus6750(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2019
Why award?
Rocha's, are you no longer a moulder?
Been waiting for Bubu statue since, and you will leave in matter of days without granting my heart desire.
What a big shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2019
E
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Olukat(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin I hope Buhari gave him his return certificate to the senate.
They should just forgive Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by erons22(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by FindX(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2019
Femi Adesina have been relegated to a boi boi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Bonapart(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2019
Please what's the definition of honour? For a jihad president who kill his own pepole for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Lovelyn451(f): 4:35pm On May 10, 2019
Thought he's been suspended from APC

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by MrImole: 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
Bribery in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations to Mr. President.
Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by kaen1317: 4:38pm On May 10, 2019
Okoroacha if u like present a statue Buhari will still deal with you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Divinehenrich(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2019
Means of getting his Certificate of return

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by athaboi(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2019
Did you see the look on osibanjo's face on the first pic? Him dey pity okorocha... "ehya take heart my brother"
Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by thaoriginator: 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
Award for what!?

Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by Machinegun91(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
Okorosoup na bad man

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On May 10, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.

A man after God's heart.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics by nimoxrealty(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2019
I dont understand the basis for the award.

80% completed 4 bedroom all ensuit at springview estate, ogolonto, ikorodu.
Price:15m
Telegram-
https:///nimoxrealty
Whatsapp-
https:///2348166253319

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo) / Why APC Lost In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.