Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Gotv Are Scammers! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gotv Are Scammers! (1010 Views)

Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Are Scammers! by CleanTech(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
I did my recharge of 2,500 naira for the Gotv max yesterday into IUC4613113860.. and up till now i yet to get what i paid for... i have not been upgraded to the GOtv Max. I have called and called and they are not even picking calls...

They have been on my neck to recharge and they call me always to remind me to recharge, now i have done that and they stop picking up calls...

This is criminal, how can someone pay for a service that is not been given to him.. i will file a case against them for the two days that they have not upgraded me to what i paid for... Enough is a enough if they do it to other people i for one will not take it.

Please take this to the front page if you can. Evey kobo count.

Best regards
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by bluebay(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
It’s better you call most times for upgrade before making payment. Keep trying and they will pick your call and get it upgraded.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by Acetin: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please it’s Gotv max showing all premier league matches?
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Op calm down it will reflect in your Gotv account in next 48hours, they send message to me after i recharge the N2,500 and withing 48hours all Gotv Max channels started showing till now. Op calm down

1 Like

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by delzbaba(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
they will upgrade you to DSTV soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
so because u recharged yesterday and it hasn't show till now is what makes them scammer .. . una go just dey spoil market for person,,,,, take a chill pill and relax till tomorrow, everything will reflect

1 Like

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by Donpuffy(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
48 hrs is their promise. so take a chill pill
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
They did the same thing to us.
Yesterday, my aunt paid #3200 instead of the #2,500. Yet, the subscription was not confirmed. All calls to get the issue resolved proved abortive.
I advise that GOTV adopt a quick response method because some customers can be impatient especially with the kind of upgrade messages they roll out to their customers.
Their customer service is very poor. They need to know that this is Nigeria, we don't exercise patient with our money.
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by CleanTech(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
so because u recharged yesterday and it hasn't show till now is what makes them scammer .. . una go just dey spoil market for person,,,,, take a chill pill and relax till tomorrow, everything will reflect

Today is the 3rd day and nothing yet!!! Like i have said this is the 4th time it is happening to me....

See for yourself... you think i dont know what i am saying..... my IUC number is also here...

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by CleanTech(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
princeking2:
They did the same thing to us.
Yesterday, my aunt paid #3200 instead of the #2,500. Yet, the subscription was not confirmed. All calls to get the issue resolved proved abortive.
I advise that GOTV adopt a quick response method because some customers can be impatient especially with the kind of upgrade messages they roll out to their customers.
Their customer service is very poor. They need to know that this is Nigeria, we don't exercise patient with our money.

Tell them!!! They are Criminally minded... today marks it the 3rd day i did the recharge and nothing yet... and they have taken my money for services i paid for and yet to get. They are big time theif....

See picture below of my TV screen nothing even after day 3....

Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by CleanTech(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Donpuffy:
48 hrs is their promise. so take a chill pill

This is the 3rd day now nothing yet no upgrade and i am yet to get what i paid for......

See attached picture for yourself. When i say they are Scammers i know what i am saying...
Re: Gotv Are Scammers! by CleanTech(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Op calm down it will reflect in your Gotv account in next 48hours, they send message to me after i recharge the N2,500 and withing 48hours all Gotv Max channels started showing till now. Op calm down

Nothing has shown up oh...... today is the 3rd day after my recharge and i got nothing at all. See for yourself

(1) (Reply)

More Young People Attempting Suicide By Overdose, Study Shows / One Million Boys / Young housewife stabs her husband to death in Bauchi (graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.