Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers (7346 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Omotoso's Rape Trial Begins (live Stream) / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers by Princeerafe: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Let us not forget the owner of the scam website expertnaira scammer or scam Toyin Omotoso and Patrick ogidi I would say they are part of the scam case, yes because they both promoted this program just because of commission and never bordered if results were delivered.

I personally paid for this program because of Toyin Omotoso but at the end of the day when I requested for a refund there support team responded that they will process my refund ASAP.

Surprisingly for me a few days later I got a message saying sorry about the previous message and that they will not be able to issue refund to me.

Toyin Omotoso is a scammer and I paid 250,000 naira through him so be careful when dealing with him

See the full thread on naira land https://www.nairaland.com/5575332/heard-popular-forex-scam-scammer/1#84828994

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers by Princeerafe: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Scam : Toyin omotoso scammer promoted an over hyped forex program and collected about 250,000 from me and they under deliver and all promises were not delivered neither was refund granted.

Scam : Patrick ogidi scammer
Re: Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Bro you are on your own who was there wen you payed the money
You have to be careful wen dealing with an online stuff that you don’t no about

1 Like

Re: Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers by Samichi: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Princeerafe:
Let us not forget the owner of the scam website expertnaira scammer or scam Toyin Omotoso and Patrick ogidi I would say they are part of the scam case, yes because they both promoted this program just because of commission and never bordered if results were delivered.

I personally paid for this program because of Toyin Omotoso but at the end of the day when I requested for a refund there support team responded that they will process my refund ASAP.

Surprisingly for me a few days later I got a message saying sorry about the previous message and that they will not be able to issue refund to me.

Toyin Omotoso is a scammer and I paid 250,000 naira through him so be careful when dealing with him

See the full thread on naira land https://www.nairaland.com/5575332/heard-popular-forex-scam-scammer/1#84828994
Shooo!!���
Please tell me how you requested for refund because I need to request before my 30 days is over. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers by Iammeemee(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na them! The type looking for excises for failure

(1) (Reply)

Can Fraudsters Hack My Account If They Have My BVN, NIN And Account No.? / Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective / Picture Of Beautiful Female Kidnapper Stripped N*ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.