Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them (891 Views)

419 Scheme To Beware Off In Lagos / First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started / New 419 Patern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them by sirtallest: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2010
MTN's new funlink, bizlink, smartlink, etc is yet another way of MTN stealing money from their long year and loving customers through their bundle plan. I regret ever going into it. They promise 50- mtn to mtn calls but what they don't tell you is they charge it by the minute. So if you use 30 seconds, they'll take a full minute from it. They are taking us back to the per minute call when we are already used to per second billing. Their 200 text messages hardly goes. You try to send I over 10 times and they keep deducting from it. Their 60mb is the same with the others. THIEVES is what they are. You'll try to browse tire and it'll never go but the byte will still be deducted. I am here CAMPAIGNING AGAINST THEM. Avoid the bundle plan at all cost; it's meant to cheat Nigerians. I fell a victim and have regret to show for it, do not let us be in the came category.
Re: Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them by Vindy: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
Thanks Bro, I knw nothn good can come out of them.
Re: Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them by kingpins(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2010
I knw it dats y i refused to change. If they forcefuly change me .i go sue them
Re: Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them by otokx(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2010
They cannot try to forcefully change anyone
Re: Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them by googles: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Your Achievement So Far In 2010. / In Need Of Quora Invitation / Update Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.