Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

New 419 Patern - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New 419 Patern (626 Views)

The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons / Why The Street Naming Patern In Owerri / Mtn Has Started A New 419 Scheme. Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New 419 Patern by Wapgod(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2013
NEw 419 patern
This Happened 2 Me Yestaday. I Still Can't Get Over It.
I Went 2 D Super Market 2 Pick Sometin 2 Eat And As I Was Walking Down D Isle, I Noticed Dis Woman Staring At Me. I Looked At Her And Kept Walking To D Front Counter 2 Pick Bottled Water And Gala. As I Picked
Dem And Turned To Find D Same Woman Right In Front Of Me! I Tried 2 Show Her SomeLove, So I Smiled And Said "Hi" Then I Went On To Get A Can Coke.
Can U Believe The Same Woman Followed Me?I Was Getting A LittleNervous And Mad Cos She Was Following Me Without Saying Anyting. But I Tried To Stay Friendly" I Just Said "Hi" She FinallyResponde ­d And Said, "I Am Sorry 4 Staring But U Look Just Like My Youngest Son...We Just Buried Him2Wks Ago.I Felt Stupid 4 Geting Mad As I Expressed My Sympathy To Her. She Said She Was Fine As She Knows Dat Her Son Is With D Lord. Then She Asked Me To Do Her A Favour. I Said "If I Can".She Said She Was A Bit Sad Dat Her SonNeva Said Goodbye 2 Her B4 Passing On.
She Asked Me To Get In Line Behind Her & As She Left D Store, I Should Say "Goodbye Mum". So DatShe Could Have Some Sense Of Closure. Though Her Request Was Weird, I However Agreed 2 Grant It. So As She Collected Her Bags From D Casher And WalkedAway, ISaid "Bye Mum". She Turnd And Said"Bye Son". When The Cashier Calculated My Stuff, She Said The Total Was N6750!!!. I Said What!!...Can U Tell Me How A BottleOf N70 Water, N5O Gala And N100Can Coke Equals N6750?. She Said"Your Mum Said U Are Paying4 Her Too"....
My Mum?, I Shouted. Dat Woman Is Not My Mother Ooo!!!". I QuicklyRushed Out Just In Time To See The Woman Approaching The Parking Lot. I Ran After Her And Was Screaming..."Ex ­ ­cuse Me, Excuse Me!!!". She Started Running 4 Her Car As She Saw Me Coming. I Caught Up With Her Just B4 She Was Able 2 Close D Door. I Kept On Pulling And Pulling Her Legs!!! Just Like Am Pulling Yours Now!!!
What Will U Do If U Where In D Same Shoe?

1 Like

Re: New 419 Patern by frodobee: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2013
African Magic. Kanayo kanayo.

(1) (Reply)

Female Corpse Without Private Parts Found In Jos / Girl, 14, Forced To Become Pregnant With Donor Sperm Bought By Mother / The Word Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.