Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (40079 Views)

Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Bsingle(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
zombies go and watch ait news. #buharimustgo
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
liohan:

Myn.d44
Lalast.iclala

Is it right for a pro-APC person to create an account named officialpdp and you allow it without suspending the account?

If not the comment and I have to go check the profile, I would have taken the profile as the real thing.

JasonS.colari
My brother, you should know how they operate here. Did you in anyway think that this is forum support PDP? Lol, never.

How's Benin and the stoned politician? grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by samuelkid192: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Officialpdpnig
Cajal
Senatordave01
Corrintians
Modath
Buhariadvocate
Great Atikulated people, please I need to travel to go n vote. 5 to 7k will be enough for tfare. 0250640668 GT Bank. Thanks.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Num07033711115(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Even this man no win i respect him. He is the man for the people, i knw he will win if nt rigg
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Joshua24462(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Relax just few days to go
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
PMB is not in same class with Atiku. shocked Baba Buhari will trash Atiku in his home town anyday anytime.

Not at all. It is like grouping Toyota, Honda, and Rolls Royce together as cars. Whenever Rolls Royce is mentioned as 'C'ar, other brands of 'c'ars are not mentioned there at all.

BUHARI is the Rolls Royce

Atiku is just a Honda car full option....

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Mariory(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chai!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Num07033711115:
Even this man no win i respect him. He is the man for the people, i knw he will win if nt rigg

So this his supporters at home is also rigging.

With what you are seeing, you still think Rolls Royce Buhari needs to rig election to with Honda Atiku?

Guy wake up. Both nor dey d same class politically. Even Ribadu will beat Atiku in the North
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by SaintLucia: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku doesn't have foot soldiers in Adamawa, Buhari foot soldiers comprises of Bindow, Buba Marwa, Indinmi, Aishat Buhari, Boss Mustapha, Lawal, Nuhu Ribadu etc. Buhari will win Atiku hands down in Adamawa. Naturally Atiku is not a grassroot politician that can command followers, Atiku belongs to the Elites. Some of the crowds you even see at his rally was as a result of some of the PDP politicians in those states. Atiku just like Obasanjo cannot walk in any street in Nigeria and see mobs showing love for them. They knows their class, they don't belong to the commoners. He will lose woefully in the core north. Kwamkwaso and co are more interested in their state governorship election than the presidential election. I saw Atiku rally in Katsina, it was so scanty, people were just seated and standing at the covered side, while that of Buhari in Adamawa was massive. Atiku rally in Lagos was extremely scanty, the cameraman did a lot of cutting just to make it look bold. February 18 will say it all.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Whq36t6i: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
No pay after win..... See prove below

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by sammie99: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
D poster is asking n responding to himself shows it is false.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by celeiyke: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...even if I am given 100k...I can't vote atiku

Given 1m I won't vote a failure called Buhari
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by olajizz01(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:
Are you guys not tired of lies and propaganda?

Posting fake videos everywhere won't make the lifeless one not to get drown on Saturday
If this is what you called propaganda, then you are a very big loser come Saturday

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by asobo: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Reaching you live from Ribadu Square and tomorrow by God's grace enroute to my station to go and vote. Thank God for a successful campaign rally.

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by asobo: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
My brother, you should know how they operate here. Did you in anyway think that this is forum support PDP? Lol, never.

How's Benin and the stoned politician? grin
Bro don't mind them we will meet at the polls come Saturday. Live from Ribadu Square
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by abc115: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adamawa people don give Atiku technical knock out

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Jman06(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
You people can post anything to console yourselves.
Saturday is not far!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Eberex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thousands of crowd is not a guarantee. Who says the people coming out are supporters?
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by babyfaceafrica: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
abibun:
Cool ur mind, nobody will even give u #5. Atiku is winning
winning online
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
asobo:
Bro don't mind them we will meet at the polls come Saturday. Live from Ribadu Square
Sure.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet they said Adamawa was a Battleground?? grin grin grin

Battle Bawo?

Greatest Tank Battle - by Speedy Darlington
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by odomanis: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...even if I am given 100k...I can't vote atiku

And if i am asked to pay 100k else i wont vote for Atiku,i will gladly pay and vote for Atiku.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by hansomb: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
ATiku vs Buhari go be like psg vs Man Utd or Ajax vs Madrid. you think you are popular or strong only to see that you are nothing, realistically Ajax and United are less stronger in Champions league same as Atiku, he maybe popular and be able to defeat any other candidates but not Buhari and not next tomorrow/Saturday. People should be realistic for ones.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Jman06(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
When the real picture of Atiku's campaign in Adamawa will emerge, hope nairaland zombies would be gracious enough to apologize

Meanwhile, anybody ready to bet with me that Atiku will win Adamawa should indicate.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by dokie: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:

Na wao, all the BMC Agents just gather for this thread. Una just finish meeting?

They've had a terrible week.

So this is something to cheer them up.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ozo13(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Be the Judge..

Note: This is a live Video and cannot be doctored..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHPHBUF9tk

Do you believe Atiku is still in the race going to Saturday?
nawao.thus simply shows non acceptance by his people oo.like atiku is jus banking on southeast vote.he definitely knows in a non sentimental election he doesn't stand a chance to win buhari
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by yemi15(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
I am Atikulated, no more lifeless FC In Jesus Name Amen. I sell durable Powerbanks and memory cards. Contact me on my signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Humbles Fashola With Ambode's Emergence. / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.