Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Get Your Domain Name And Host Your Website At The Lowest Price Ever! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Domain Name And Host Your Website At The Lowest Price Ever! (633 Views)

Get Your Domain Name and Host Your Website At The Lowest Price Ever! / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Domain Name And Host Your Website At The Lowest Price Ever! by Pricelessfina(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
I am a blogger and I got my domain name and website hosting from QServers Network Limited. And trust me, it is one of my best decisions as their services are top notched and very cheap.

With QServers Network Limited, you can secure your online identity today. Even if you are not ready to build a website, you can reserve your name so it’s ready when you need it. You can get a domain name for as low as #1,000 per year.

As for their hosting services, their web hosting is great for static websites, database-driven content management systems, and custom applications. You can host your website for as low as #350 per month.

Also, their SSL certificates would ensure that your website is encrypted & safe from any would-be cyber bullies. Affordable, secure & easy to install.

What are you waiting for?

Buy your domain name and get your website hosted.
https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=1931

You wouldn't regret this!

(1) (Reply)

Web4africa Now Offering Discounts On African Generic Domains / Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk & Germany, New Policy Non Verified / Transportation Vehicles Toys With Learn Colors | Learn Colors With Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.