Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (28349 Views)

Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by lonewolf777: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
You are too old for this lol
madridguy:
PDP, why are you people like this? After signing PEACE deal, you're still everywhere attacking election materials. Make una fear GOD.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by jrusky(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahaha apc are just in panic mode it's a shame.

I thought you guys said pdp is dead then why attacking and setting fire on INEC offices and materials.

I know they will deny it and blame pdp if you apc demons believes you are the champion why in panic mode Pls?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by HomeOfMe(f): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
fergie001:
Gunmen wearing military uniform have, Thursday, attacked the vehicle belonging to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Benue State while it was conveying non-sensitive election materials to one of the LGAs in the state.

The State INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, REC, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda made this known while addressing newsmen in the state.

He said the vehicle was carrying non-sensitive materials to Logo area of the state when it was attacked.

According to him, “This is true. Recently, our vehicle which was conveying non sensitive materials was attacked along Logo area by people in military uniform.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-gunmen-in-military-uniform-attack-inec-vehicle-with-election-materials-in-benue/
If FG and INEC had allowed electronic voting,there wouldn't have been any need transport electoral materials up an down. But because of their evil plans to manipulate the election,they insisted on manual voting and collation.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by Yankee101: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Only in states PDP is sure to win

Do the maths

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by Arysexy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
All these shenanigans is to create atmosphere to postpone the election. Let's wait and hear what our outgoing presidiot will say tonight in his address.

Never Again shall we allow a bigot and a useless lifeless dullard toy with our future.

Back to Daura is 99% loaded.......
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by Icon79(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone find it interesting that ALL these incidents are happening only in PDP strongholds - Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Kano, and Benue!
Why don't we get any such reports in states like Kastina, Bauchi, and Sokoto

Buhari and APC, we're all watching you!

O pari

Esseite:
This is getting interesting..

Fire outbreak:
Abia - hundreds of PVCs stolen & burnt.
Rivers - INEC office burnt.
Anambra.. 4037 card readers lost.

Theft of materials:
Kano... alleged fake thumbprint ed ballot papers
Benue... stolen alleged Non - sensitive materials

INEC.... WE ARE DOCUMENTING THE GAFFES.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by johnpalmer774(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Arysexy:
All these shenanigans is to create atmosphere to postpone the election. Let's wait and hear what our outgoing presidiot will say tonight in his address.

Never Again shall we allow a bigot and a useless lifeless dullard toy with our future.

Back to Daura is 99% loaded.......

Stop using shall we in ur statement because u only speaking for urself if ur life is miserable mine is not and my vote is for PMB Next Level Assured.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
fergie001:
Gunmen wearing military uniform have, Thursday, attacked the vehicle belonging to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Benue State while it was conveying non-sensitive election materials to one of the LGAs in the state.

The State INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, REC, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda made this known while addressing newsmen in the state.

He said the vehicle was carrying non-sensitive materials to Logo area of the state when it was attacked.

According to him, “This is true. Recently, our vehicle which was conveying non sensitive materials was attacked along Logo area by people in military uniform.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-gunmen-in-military-uniform-attack-inec-vehicle-with-election-materials-in-benue/

Ortom and his militia showing their true colour; they commit atrocities and blame it on the military or herdsmen.

Lest we forget the illegal military training camps in Benue captured and exposed by the Nigeria Army.

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by sgd: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Their plans will fail
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Under Buhari's watch this election will be the most violent one.

Cus the cabal will use thugs to disrupt the polls in PDP strongholds.
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by guru90: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Where i am now full of Nig yeye Soldiers everywhere............

Stubborn Soldiers self.......

I dont know if there will be war on 16th Feb........

1 Like

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by guru90: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Racoon:
The government is still not ready to conduct free fair election.

Exactly!!!

They are not ready at all.........
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
bedspread:
They will do Everything possible!
Let's stay Strong!!

Pmb is Gone!

APC is GONE in the History of Nigeria...

I Just hope Elections are not postponed 2night!

In anyways, Whatever the Pmb led Government Does will Turn against them in JESUS NAME
cool
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by Otsam(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Racoon:
The government is still not ready to conduct free fair election.

I think Nigerians mentality and mindset is still what’s stopping us from having a free and fair elections. If all these supporters could think right and be objective, there would be no violence and rigging would be difficult because you don’t know my mind and decision, I will just go out and vote and leave those power mongers wondering what would happen.

I’m oth news, I make quality sandals and slippers. Please contact me for yours

Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by panmunium(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
I expect this from the power drunk APC, rigging at its best. But God pass dem!!
Re: Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue by sharpsecret: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
fergie001:

what do they mean by non-sensitive materials?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beating Amotekun Officers Attracts N250,000 Fine, Jail Term / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.