Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? (2087 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Modphase: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Have foolish senseless n mercilessly hopeless yeasterners e.g Kanu Ochereoma n co discovered Yoruba are not their problems ?! Either way your entire tribe will be thought a lesson you will never forget so you never fucq with the wrong tribe again.
Binikingdowm:
All over social media, nairaland, instagram and Twitter, they think the fight is between them and Igbo people..

They are even creating a fake referendum and mocking Igbo and PDP with it..

In my opinion, the Igbo are the least of APC worries, the APC so called strongholds are the real enemies they should be worry about

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Notasyouthink: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Bighead9:

Cowards given themselves hope. Keep consoling yourself. grin grin grin

Great people indeed, more like "great Cowards" grin grin grin
If someone ask you why you called igbos cowards what exactly are you going to answer?? Ok let me guess, maybe your going to tell that person how your country's rag tag soldiers came to fight unarmed people with sophisticated weapons but ran away whenever boko haram comes knocking with a flimsy excuse of not having any weapon.
Meanwhile I love the pictures you posted keep them rolling so that few of our people that is against Bia4ra will see and understand that the people they always see as fellow countrymen are nothing but animals in human skin.

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Notasyouthink: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Modphase:
Thunder will strike every one of u dead.

It has already strike you dead
RIP

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Notasyouthink: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Oblang:

Smh..NK that have collected Atiku's dollar is what u call a leader.
Video of that or hide your face in shame.
Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
All over social media, nairaland, instagram and Twitter, they think the fight is between them and Igbo people..

They are even creating a fake referendum and mocking Igbo and PDP with it..

In my opinion, the Igbo are the least of APC worries, the APC so called strongholds are the real enemies they should be worry about

The question should be why are most Igbo in support of PDP that ruined Nigeria for 16 years?

My guess is that PDP encourages container economy. Import everything and anything plus rejected, secondhand and substandard goods into Nigeria just because some citizens want to make a quick buck.

We know those who pride themselves as business men whose major profession is trade. They are the same ones celebrating Atiku and PDP.

Buhari is systematically closing the borders to importation of frivolous titems that are easily produced here and the manufacturing has gone up since then.

Buhari may be far from the messiah Nigeria needs, but if the contest were to be between Atiku and Buhari, I'd give it to Buhari.

Enough of container economics.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Notasyouthink: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol you're already sounding like a NORTHERN IGBO grin

Waiting to see your evidence or.....
You know the remaining grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Bighead9:

Nobody wants you around anywhere. This is just a show of force. Your people chest beat alot, so we decided to keep y'all as 3rd class citizens of this Country. We insist that, you will never be allowed to have your pipe dream Biafra and there's nothing you can do about it.
Says the man who has sold his ancestral lands to an Igbo businessman grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by QuotaSystem: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Waiting to see your evidence or.....
You know the remaining grin grin grin

Lol mate you're so neck deep in the evidence yet so blind I can't help but to agree with you...

All Kanus terms have been met cheesy
Lefelendum is tomorrow.
Biyafra is next week.

Talk about a zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Notasyouthink: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol mate you're so neck deep in the evidence yet so blind I can't help but to agree with you...

All Kanus terms have been met cheesy
Lefelendum is tomorrow.
Biyafra is next week.

Talk about a zombie grin

I know you zoogerians as liars and deceivers that's why I want your evidence and since you don't have any that means, you should be hiding your face in shame by now. But because a typical zoogerian have no shame that's why you're still roaming around looking for who to deceive.

Am not surprised anyway cool cool

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Bighead9: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
immhotep:

Says the man who has sold his ancestral lands to an Igbo businessman grin

Where, how?
Bloody chest beaters. grin grin grin
Nigerians sold their lands to you yet, you can't produce a president, or your Governor without the help of the North? Your people are a nobody. grin grin
If I lie, prove it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bighead9:

Where, how?
Bloody chest beaters. grin grin grin
Nigerians sold their lands to you yet, you can't produce a president, or your Governor without the help of the North? Your people are a nobody. grin grin
If I lie, prove it tomorrow.
Just make sure you pay what you owe your Igbo landlord in Lagos.
Igbo Akaka

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Bighead9: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
immhotep:

Just make sure you pay what you owe your Igbo landlord in Lagos.
Igbo Akaka

Kikikikikikiki, just the normal chest beating. Make sure the next Lagos State Governor is an Igbo man. grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, just the normal chest beating. Make sure the next Lagos State Governor is an Igbo man. grin grin grin
Go and recite Arabic

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Afonjas post=75768429][/quote]
For where?
#BackToDaura

Re: Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? by Bighead9: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
immhotep:

Go and recite Arabic

Tell your Muslim Igbo Brothers to do same. They are ready to Ass leak their Northern masters Assess. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Singapore Firm To Establish An Ocean Terminal In Akwa Ibom / Nyesom Wike Has No Right To Speak For Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State -chinedu / VIDEO: ESN Repels 'terrorist' Invasion In Ebonyi Amid Security Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.