Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? (379 Views)

Peter Obi Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
The title is self-explanatory. If (and this is the biggest IF of all time) Buhari were to step down today and withdrew his candidacy from the presidential election, who will you cast your vote for on saturday and why?
Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
...Mohgalu of YPP...
Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by austinvsb: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore for me. Atiku is not even an option and its sickening that some people because of greed and shortsightedness can support Atiku and his gang of incompetent thieves. Saraki, Obasanjo, Fayose, Dino, etc are the set of people this guys want to hand over nigeria to.. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by dadark: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
why should he do that....??

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by jameseva: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore no doubt. I think this year is not for him but at this rate, 2023 could easily be his. If bubu steps down though, its sowore for sure. Atiku will destroy nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by MalcoImX: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Why Buhari?
Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by demolinka(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sowore

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by extralargehead(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is Buhari contesting for any office?
Na only ATIKU i know
Re: If Buhari Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today. Who Will You Vote For? by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
he will not unless he dies there

(1) (Reply)

Post 2019 Elections - Predictions / #electionpostponement…what Would Happen To Those That Has Event On The 23rd? / Election: Can I Use My PVC To Vote Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.